Only cooking for lil' one so it's the easy pasta with the sauce I made recently.
As I wanted to clear the pantry of old stock, I saw this pack of cute pasta I bought in Nov 2024 (😂 that long ago?)
In lil' one's mind this kind of cute pasta won't taste nice with pasta sauce. What logic?! Said she only associates cute pasta with Japanese style - udon soup.
I clarified with her that 10 years or more ago, I first did with udon soup coz I was clearing out her Hello Kitty and other cute pasta. And it was easier for me to prepare without dirtying the kitchen that much in the mornings. Those were the days where I have to pack their recess, and snacks for their break for school whilst preparing breakfast and then sending them to school.
Don’t care! Just serve her with this pasta until the stock depletes.


No comments:
Post a Comment