Monday, October 3, 2022

We’ve got a visitor

This visitor so garung, just literally catwalked into the house. 

I was doing the dishes when I heard hubby exclaimed “cat. A cat came in.” Immediately I asked the girls to close their room doors so the cat can only roam in the living and dining area. We tried to chase the cat out but it was oblivious to our attempts, maybe it’s so used to it being chased away by the other ground unit residents? Finally the man carried the cat out from our main door while I quickly ran to close the sliding door. 


No noise from cat until about 10mins later we heard a mewing and the cat 🐈‍⬛ came back. 🤣 
Jiji, I named it after Kiki’s cat, kept wanting to come into the house. Lil’ one wanted to touch the cat but I didn’t allow esp if it’s stray.
She was so distracted from studying and came out to look at Jiji. After some time she took out her book and studied with Jiji sitting behind her.

I can’t load the imovie in here, so will just make do with these collages 





No comments: