Monday, October 10, 2022

Gate locked after 10 months

That surreal moment when I put the padlock on.

For the last 7 years the only time I can lock up the gate is usually at year-end where I give the girls 3 weeks break from tuition before the next school year starts. Other than that my house is always busy with tutors coming into the house. Will this gate be locked for good? 

The girls had the best tutors I can ask for. I don't mind them coming back as guests but tor-long no more tuitions. It's really no joke having an "Open House" for so many days in a week. 

Mr Teo (POA) is the last to leave the house. Anymore tuition next year? I hope not coz do not want to go through the secondary school life again. But if lil' one gets her choice of Accounting, maybe still need Mr Teo to help? 

Well, for now I'm happy to lock up the gate.







No comments: