Saturday, October 1, 2022

New water feature for the PES

Made a purchase on 28th Aug for a new water feature at WOF. Our current 7yrs old feature after going through the weather elements and chlorine doesn’t look as nice as before. 

Boss is knowledgeable and explains that he knows fengshui as well. He did introduce a few and explained to me about their significance (tho I was lost at some point when he spoke in Chinese ๐Ÿ˜‚)

However, I do have a few concerns 
1) the PES wall is not exactly that high so I need something low standing and small as it’s in the pathway from the PES gate to our sliding door entrance point.

2) the ‘bowl’ should not clog up easily coz the trees around my compound tend to drop leaves ๐Ÿƒ ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ‚ at least once a year. 

Eventually I narrowed down to two and messaged hubby. 

I like this coz it has that spilling over from one bowl to another. Not a simple look; yet not that complicated either. Only this colour is available ๐Ÿ™Ž‍♀️


We both like the same one. This signifies a wealth pot. ๅฅฝๅงๅฅฝๅง!Can I buy a bigger wealth pot = ah lao earn more money = I can buy a lot of Hermรจs bags? 

The boss in WOF assured me that they can do the installation for us when I showed him the current concealed wiring dad did for me. When I mentioned that the previous guy from my first purchase simply dumped the thing and ran off, he said “how can they do like that? We will do it properly for you.” I felt at ease with his assurance.   

They do select dates for delivery. Delivery was slated for 16th Sep at a timing which I wasn't at home. 

Guess what? I was greeted with this sight when I came home! 

Am I suppose to have this extension plug sticking out like this and plugged into the home plug? It’s certainly dangerous 


I’m not sure what was the conversation between the delivery man and hubby, so called the boss. Boss I believe also didn’t know what happened so had to call the guy. He called later to say the delivery man said it’s complicated. Huh? If you have to deal with this deliveries all over Singapore, you only expect a simple plug into the socket? I also can do it what?  

I’m sure to an electrician, there must be a way they should know how to conceal wiring right? What more, now we already have the “foundation” done up for you. Most people place their water features outdoor too so they must be knowledgeable and not just find a socket. In our case, there isn’t a socket in the PES so we had to link it into our house. So I’m not sure whether the delivery guy is well versed as an electrician or not.

Boss said he’ll call me the next week to arrange for a guy to come down. One week plus later and still not a sound from him … why do I have to keep chasing him? So really I wasn't really pleased. Was it all empty promises sweet talkings? 

1st Oct - a technician came over    



OMG! dai ji liao liao. The bulb fused and caused short circuit in the house. Technician asked me to call boss to ask for a replacement. Then boss ranted that it costs him $150 to get the technician over. Ehhh..... are you trying to imply something? I did show him the photo of the covered box and how it is linked to my home when I bought the water feature. I didn't show him just once but at least 3 times and he kept saying that he'll do nicely for me. 
Boss then told me in that case don't turn on the lights. Coz by right for fengshui purposes not suppose to have lights coz it's fire. Fire and water don't mix. Then may I know why water features have lights then? If they're going to be used for fengshui purposes? GrandMaster Tan said we should leave the lights on in the night. So did boss just bullshit to me that he knew fengshui or was it the general fengshui that he knew? Every one has different bazhi, different needs. He continued to tell me if I insist on having the lights then he'll go and find the flood lights to put outside the water feature and he'll fix the thing for me. He'll have to find time to find it. My goodness! His ''gimme time'' can be just a decoy and hopefully I'll forget about it. No.... he's dealing with a woman who harps on things until they're done properly. So good luck to him, I'll continue to message me until he bar me from further purchase with him (I don't think I'll buy anymore things from him next time also!)   I told him again he has to open up the box to do it. I have a feeling he doesn't know how to do lah! Then he'll delay and delay again and again. So now, I'm not going to give any positive feedback COZ I have NO POSITIVE things to say about what's happening with my feature installation.            



No comments: