Monday, October 24, 2022

Post holiday thoughts

I think it's a really good idea to travel on an organised tour group holiday with Aricia.

Some observations I made during the trip. 

1) she had to eat quickly for 2 reasons 
(a) didn't want to be left behind
(b) paiseh if seen that mummy needs to keep nagging at her to eat quickly
2) she can follow along with the group

But coz we had to rush from place to place, come down from bus go up bus etc.. she was tired. She fell asleep in the bus on the 3rd and 4th day. On 3rd day, she was so tired that she didn’t want to go out for dinner after checking in. All she wanted to do was to shower; eat and sleep. And sleep she did, she overslept the half hour power charge. By the time she fell asleep, the tour mates were already leaving to meet for dinner. Luckily there is a cafe downstairs and I ordered the food before we went into our room. The food was delivered in 15mins. 

Joining the tour with her was a good idea too. Anyway, it’s somewhere near, tour package price also cheap. If it’s somewhere far and more expensive, I’d feel heart pain over the “not worth joining tour”. With the group, I really didn’t have to worry about this and that. Tell us what time to meet; I’ll meet. I simply jump up and down the bus. 


No comments: