Monday, October 17, 2022

Just some formality

I didn’t go for the tour briefing last week. Ehh… what else can they say? Pack this; pack that; bring only this amount of money etc.. Of course it’s the chance to see who your tour mates are, but I tell you it’s going to be all the old old people. I bet we’re the second youngest and youngest in the group 🤣. 

So today while the tour guide called me to give me a quick briefing, I was infact on the laptop planning the holiday itinery for our Japan trip. 

She called to tell me to print out vaccination. Yes, ah nia already had everything printed out. I’m more efficient than them k? She was doubtful and confirmed if its from Notorise. Explained I know and it’s with the QR code, I have it on hard copy and on phone. I’m more prepared with everything, even embassy number 😉. Nevertheless, I guess it’s just a formality that she informs everyone in her group. 


 

 

No comments: