Monday, October 10, 2022

Booked for year end holiday

Surprisingly che-che's last paper is on 29th Nov, at least a week plus earlier than what's stated on the UB academic calendar. 

Booked tickets to Fukuoka, Japan for 15 days. We will be back for Christmas this year, won't be around for Results Day. 

So now it's time to get busy busy. Meanwhile, this music will keep me going 

Usually it's Christmas Jazz for the past few years when I'm planning holiday itinery. But I guess I'm not really in the mood for the music since we won't be spending our Christmas there this year. クリスマス in Japan? It never snows in Fukuoka in December. But who knows? With climate change, we might be lucky if it snows.   

Abit of diverted ranting -  
Fukuoka - a place the girls never been to. Obviously for me, I've been there a couple of times. The second last trip to FUK was a team flight, and we had the longest layover - in short it was the best FUK flight with 3N there. Hubby used the spouse ticket, it was the first time he used the ticket (second time was to JNB) where I worked like siao while he ate and snoozed on the flight. He wasn't my pax on the way up as I was assigned to work in JCL but my pax back to SIN. Real weird serving your hubby on the flight when I feel like throwing the tray on him. I can't be saying ''what do you want to eat, dear?'' or ''Nah! your meal. Eat and you better don't make life difficult for me onboard, you'll get it when we get back home.'' Instead have to have that politeness to all pax - '' Sir, would you like the xxx or xxx ?'' Aiyah all Japanese around him, they wouldn't even know what I'm saying to him coz I'd be speaking to them in Japanese and nodding my head all the time.    

No comments: