Sunday, October 16, 2022

Eyelash perm

I postponed the eyelash perming as I was “taking my exams”. I finally did it on 7th Oct, lil’ one’s second last paper and I was finally able to be in a relaxed mood coz the last paper is her forte subject too. 

I forgot to take picture on the day, but it was so nice. I love it!! No need for eyelash curler I hated the smell though!

Photo taken on 16th Oct, 9 days later. 还是翘翘的。好开心啊! Definitely 百分百 looks much better than the very first eyelash perm I did before the LR treatments. 


Will I be doing more perms next time? Yes I will, but I'd like to have some in between 'resting period' after it has lost its curls to the next perm. Wouldn't want too much chemical on delicate eyelashes right? Afterall I spent so much money to finally make it longer and more; I wouldn't want to lose it overnight. 

No comments: