Thursday, July 30, 2026

Spoil 了 😩

Bought this sometime in 2020 during CB. Then everything had to be delivered to us coz we were all locked in, I vaguely remember it was something that I had been looking forward to. I badly needed to scrap away the dirt on my skin. 

Recently I tried to use it but it died very fast, as in I can only clean my chin area and then it stopped. Initially I thought the battery had depleted. So for three occasions I had to charge fully and then same thing happened. 

算了吧! 6 years later also time to change. 




This Taobao convert shopper decided to check out. But …. I don’t know how good it is. I’ve bought a few “beauty gadgets” including one that stated on my packaging “vibrator” 🤣 from Taobao and it seems the gadgets all only make the sound but doesn’t seem to work. 

In the end I chose back Labelle, a Korean brand. Bought L8 coz I only need the peeling mode, I barely used the ionization mode with my L6 anyway. I prefer to use Vanav for that function. Can’t wait for it to arrive, I need to clean my mor-peng face. 


No comments: