Haven’t been able to stargaze for so long, it’s always so cloudy when I happen to walk out into the PES so I kinda gave up.
Imagine my excitement when I read the article today. But it’s between 2am and 5.30am 😒, lao-niang need my sleep lah! Tomorrow going to fight as much as I can in class coz I’ve already missed two Fight-Do classes 🤭. I wonder if my penthouse neighbour will be able to see it.
Screenshot taken from : https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/meteor-shower-singapore-2026-july
So I’m thinking… I used to say that I wasn’t able to go to dark spots for all these spottings last time coz I have to do my motherly chauffeuring duties the next day but now I don’t do much so what’s stopping me? Maybe the only fear or worry I will have is whether I’ll bump into any hantu 👻 coz nobody to accompany me.

No comments:
Post a Comment