Saturday, July 8, 2023

On This Day - (8th July) #Reminders from FB#

8th July 2022

Made full use of her 😂, actually she volunteered to move the car over just coz we had a supermarket trolley with us.

可以放心了吧!



8th July 2022

30 years since we left! 34 years since we knew each other.

And our girls started their friendship since P1.

#growoldtogether#


8th July 2022

Probably the last time for me to step into the school, so needed this momento 📸 with the girls.

Thanks to che-che for sacrificing her time (instead of studying 😬 ) to help out

#lastBMW#





8th July 2022

Was waiting for che-che at Macs with lil' one, when two couples sat next to us on each side. Then the 2 guys on each table started coughing without their mask 😲. I sprayed my iPad and stuffs in Macs before leaving. Thank goodness we were leaving soon, walked out and sprayed again and immediately disposed our masks into a plastic bag.

Paranoid? I think I am.

#nottakinganychanceswithvariantnmonkeypox#

But think of it, isn't it good that they coughed for me to be extra extra cautious?

#shouldicoughornot#



8th July 2022

So funny... I think that's how lil' one feels? So much that it's ingrained in her and she's so responsible towards her academics since young😅 . The moment she hears me shouting at che-che, she runs into the study room 🤣.

Lucky I'm the 3rd and last kid. If mom ever beat bro (which is rare coz he's vy guai) sis will be next in line n she won't have the energy for me. If she beats sis, she'd whack the living daylights outta her coz she'll taunt her further n she has no energy for me.



8th July 2021

From feeling meh to feeling frustrated 😡 . Can't find a book I want to read in LB!!!!! I should search for Enid Blyton books instead!



8th July 2021


Now I feel the same as che-che. why che-che likes to buy books instead of borrowing them? One of the reasons is that she likes to re-read her books again and again, so it'll be easier to have the book in her room at all time. She also likes books in pristine condition which library books are not. And the main reason she cited - our collections here are super lousy.

Now that I'm looking for the titles (that I came across in Kinokuniya) I want to read in NLB catalogue, most of them either show no records here or in Lee Kong Chian Reference!

Of course she loves the bookstores in US which carries a much wider range of genres. If I don't give her a time limit, she'll stay in there forever. Actually she's abit like me. I like to go to the bookstores or record shops in US (even in SIN when we still had Borders here) and I can be there for few hours reading and forgetting the time.



8th July 2017


Ready for NE show



8th July 2015

Baked on Monday one big tub, gone by today.



8th July 2014

We saw a crowd at our place, the spectators, police, SCDF and a big inflatable. Told the girls prob somebody wants to jump down. Apparently the lil one wasn't paying attention to me exclaimed "look!

There's a bouncy castle!!" 😱 OMG!!

I hope whoever that person is, is safe. Committing suicide will not solve any problems.



8th July 2013

Oh shucks! Can't charge phone. #$%^!!!!



8th July 2013

Shucks! Something is wrong with my phone. It gets hot and battery depletes so quickly.



8th July 2011


お弁当 for lil' girl who has an excursion today. Sushi

with luncheon meat n her last minute request for Y.

Done in a haste so it didn't look like what she expected. Keke!

Packed 白い恋人, cheesestick n Ribena. I hope she finish them coz she eats very slow.










No comments: