Poor girls had to sleep without the aircon for so many nights. It was blasting out hot air! With the fan on and the window open, listening to people walking past our unit or hearing cars parking in the carpark is no joke. They’re not having good sleep I guess. And maybe when they hear the lizzie/s socialising, finding ❤️ my girls were freaking out but they can’t run to our sleep to seek refuge. There’s simply no space for them to sleep anywhere in our room.
Got a system 3 from Harvey Norman on 20th (Mon), arranged for installation a week later.
We first changed 2 aircons in 2025, the other compressor was also making noise but we have to stretch our dollar longer. It’s about the same time all almost going kaput. 10/11 years already, some people say it’s amazing our aircon can last that long. Once installation done. Then it’s time for me to buy the brown paint and start painting back the exposed parts, I hope the paint company sells small bottle 🤣. I only need that little! Or maybe I should just ignore the eye-sore, DON’T look ⬆️ 🆙 .
27th : arrived pretty early at 9+. Hubby and I sat in the living room while they did their work.
I know the aircon people know what they're doing but ..... a flame. I guess is to solder something for the installation. I asked ah-lao no need to turn off anything? In my heart | can't help but think about gas. 💣💥 越想越怕 I can't help thinking about it. Pushed the leg couch away, unlock n slide the balcony grille gate. Get ready to run out with ah-lao if anything happens. Muahaha! Too paranoid or too safety conscious? Or too drama?🤣
The girls came back to a new aircon. “Yay! Finally I can turn on aircon!” Che-che is super relieved coz she’s been tolerating the 闷热 when her eczema flared up again recently.


No comments:
Post a Comment