Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Power of music

Started the day, cleaning the house as usual. Not sure how jazz can motivate me to work but I just gotta grind through it. Everyday sucks coz …. How I wish I’m a good for nothing, don’t work don’t do housework don’t meddle with kids don’t care the family. 😂 #physical&mentalexhaustion#



Last minute change and I didn’t have to bring mom for her check up. So decided to clear the laundry today. Towels day! Ironing day! 


Music while ironing. I haven’t been watching Nami vlogs lately, somehow it always depends on what I feel like doing while ironing. Sometimes just watch a drama or movie on Netflix. 

Ironing in lil’ one’s room coz she’s out while che-che is WFH today. Ideally I hide in che-che’s room to iron with the aircon on. If the timing happens when hubby is taking his afternoon nap then I’ll bring the ironing board to our room and turn on the aircon. Just installed new aircons in the girls’ rooms so it’s nice cold. 

No comments: