Monday, July 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th July) #Reminders from FB#

24th July 2017

Verdict: Torturous 1hr sitting in clinic hearing kids screaming and crying. Ok, so now I think I'm appreciative of lil' one's 1hr of constant yakking.



24th July 2017


Piano examiner looks friendly. I hope he'll be friendlier and generous with his grading.



24th July 2012


Study table too cram already, so little girl gets promoted to own table behind me so easier for me to supervise. Problem is - she likes to push the table forward; Che-Che likes to move her chair towards me, I'm stuck in one corner



24th July 2011


God bless your soul, father-in-law.



24th July 2011


Oh my! Che-che will miss school on Wednesday. She has been looking forward to her Learning Journey.

Double heartbreak! The girls already had to miss a friend's birthday party this afternoon.


No comments: