Wednesday, February 7, 2024

On This Day - (7th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

7th Feb 2024


7th Feb 2021

So good that you wouldn't believe this is keto-friendly

#only3gnetcarbs#





7th Feb 2021

Lil' one's fortune card.

Muahaha! U sure got suitors or not? That reminds me of the time 2 boys would wait for her before their TLL class. 

#shestartedreallyoung# #holdongirlnotuntilyoure21#




7th Feb 2015

+1 more instrument.



7th Feb 2015

Move over Kenny G, here comes Athena T. Doing the scales and "ppppuuuu" out of note. Muahahahaha!

I'm laughing at her. Let her figure out herself when she makes mistakes.



7th Feb 2013


Cute nail stickers for the girls.



7th Feb 2013

Lil' one referred to Refraction Clinic. Saw a CS on the slip and we went today, this time confirmed another blind bat (΄◉◞౪◟◉`) and she told me now "wearing spectacles is so ugly, I dowan to wear". Last year she said a different thing to me.



7th Feb. 2011

*  4 new photos to the album Visit her old friends in MMI - 1st

Feb 



Couldn't find those small tangerines to give teachers n the ppl whom we pai-nian with. End up wrapping these nian-gao


Aricia and her bff


Small little goodies I packed for her friends. Apprently I checked with her current school if they allow. She went

"huh?" So I guess I don't need to pack anymore chapalan goodies for them next time. Keke!




7th Feb 2011
added 3 new photos to the album CNY 2011 bakes.



Coffee Cookies



7th Feb 2011
added 16 new photos to the album Kids' friends' Birthdays









 


No comments: