Wednesday, February 28, 2024

On This Day - 28th Feb #Reminders from FB#

28th Feb 2020
Made a happy detour after picking lil’ one up from school. 

Suddenly craved for ice-cream, then che-che wanted too, lil’ one wanted her fries. Surprisingly traffic wasn’t that bad on TPE after that, normally at an earlier time (back home immediately after pickup) it’s a much slower drive. 

My mango sorbet, her dunno what flavour, lil’ one’s cheese fries and packed a pint home. 

#howtoloseweightlikethat# #everyoneishappy#


28th Feb 2020
This is the reason why che-che keeps her books.




28th Feb 2016

There's never a time I felt so so grateful for advance technology. Finally reunited with my ex-helper in FB after some time. The last time she called was in 2014.

Tonight she made a call to us in the night. Half the time while on the phone, Aricia wanted to press

"video" but I told her not to touch anything lest we lost connection. Finally KZ asked abt video and we tried. Woah! As good as Facetiming, she could finally see the girls after so many years.

The girls have grown; I have grown too! (sideways) & It is a happy reunion after all!

I guess sometimes fate works in different ways. For a long while, her niece didn't reply my message but I was able to see her posts. I dunno why last night I decided to drop another message to her again to try my luck to see if I could reach KZ. Niece replied and she directed me to KZ's new FB account and we were one step closer by pictures. And what I found out later in tonight's call, she did tried calling me on 19th Feb many times. I didn't know who it was and didn't pick up. Fortunately, we got to get in touch with each other before this month ends.

Thankful 感恩



28th Feb 2016


Same song but l'm using diff scales. Pardon me if it sounds horrible. Anyone knows? I heard it from a neighbour and a portion of the tune just keeps ringing in my mind. Nice song but dunno what.


Footnote written in 2024 :

It was an audio attachment in FB. In it, I was playing Kiss The Rain by Yiruma



28th Feb 2015



28th Feb 2014
* tagged in LH’s photo

She loves it to bits!!!! Thanks auntie lily Lily Ann Teo and where is mine huh hahaha.



28th Feb 2014

And u know what ?? It doesn't really bother me anyway. Why? Coz I spend most of my time hiding in shopping malls waiting for che-che to be dismissed from school or their tuition.

And I normally perspire coz l'm rushing from place to car to place to car to home.




28th Feb 2014

Lil' one came back with a form, said she told teacher she wants to do (KAPO!!!).

Guess what form?

..... Creative Toy .....

WHAT!! Aiyoh this girl ah.. I hv to help her but I hv no time. N I hv absolutely no idea such thing exists. So what other surprises is this girl giving me?





28th Feb 2013
Lil' one wrote rubbish again!

Footnote : In my comments in 2013. I wrote - She's really hilarious, writing notes and then hiding them (I clean their room, always get slips of papers) or paste on the wall above her bed. The nicest part is when I see notes of love declaration for me. The hatred bits when she complained she didn't like her daddy to shawer (shower) her.
Prob hoping one day her sister becomes a monkey.


28th Feb 2013

Can't believe that I'm busy labeling every thing that she has....even toilet roll?! Panties need to or not?


Footnote written in 2024 : it was for Che-che’s P5 camp. Why? I want to teach my kids responsibility, so was hesitant to label.



28th Feb 2011


For the girls




28th Feb 2010
* tagged in MMI Katong’s photos

Nice smiles



Tr Stella, Tr Amy and the N2 children






My comments in this pic : Ah doh! I didn't know the kids change oranges by bag. My bag is so .... ugly.

Hahaha!






No comments: