Monday, February 19, 2024

On This Day - (19th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

19th Feb 2022

I miss stargazing 🔭 in US.真的是一个天一个地,one

is so dark and the other is so bright #lightspollution#



19th Feb 2020



19th Feb 2019

My failed Supermoon pics



Taken at 7+. Have a few moon shots prior to this but I didn't get the orangey-colour. Fiddled with the settings and when I finally did figure out what I did wrong, the clouds came in. This is the 2nd last shot before the clouds came in.

Hand shaky coz didn't bring tripod


I waited and waited for 5-8mins. Moon was still covered behind the clouds, meanwhile 3 fighter jets flew by.

Don't even know what to adjust without losing the

"moon", so left settings as it is.


At 9.08pm



19th Feb 2017

Awww...so cute.

Teacup puppies they're cute but don't buy them for wrong reason, they're breed for this. Cruelty!




19th Feb 2014

And this is one of my fav まめゴマ . So nice to hv girls, I can buy them cute paper and stickers and start admiring them myself. Keke!


Che-che likes the すみっコぐらし range. Was reading this とんかつ character. So funny! 1% meat;

99% fat



19th Feb 2014

What was yesterday's PSI? This morning awoke to a stenched living room. Reading now is 38, came home n closed all windows.



19th Feb 2011


Science Question: Why do animals move?

Her first answer - to find food- is correct. Her second answer - to find a place to sleep. ?!?!?! Wah! Ah girl ah! Science question leh!


No comments: