Sunday, February 18, 2024

On This Day - (18th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

18th Feb 2022

Che-che picking lil' one from school.

Can I tender my retirement letter soon?

#practicemakesperfect#




18th Feb 2022

Hello! It's been a while...

Che-che and I at a new 112.

lused to don't mind this mall coz it's quieter. And if only I don't have many places I need to drop by before the pickups.


18th Feb 2021

Aircon + 2 fans turned on in the living room.

Not complaining, coz my plants are happy and I'm happy too!





12th Feb 2019
added 11 new photos to the album Iggy is 12

Well..... technically he's 12 years 9 days old



Laser tag party



The 2 teams. Lil' one didn't dare to play, she's afraid of getting shot at


Seriously? The phrase "every men for himself" is so true. The 2 boys instinctively turned and aimed at their own team mate? Probably thought he was enemy. Haha!


Honestly it is madness with the boys running around so fast, I'm not that agile as before, can't seem to take any pictures (it's quite dark too).

Notice the boy on the floor without any coverup? How can he survive in such situation? As long as he kept his vest covered, he will still survive. Haha!

#cheating#


I cover your back, you cover mine.

I get so nervous seeing them running around. I think that's the reason why I have 2 girls #notforthefainthearted#


Boys were too hungry, there's no need for any plates or cutleries. They stood around and munched snacks before the next game.


Birthday song


Boys singing and eating at the same time. Think they're famished



Che-che who didn't play but was a great help during the party



18th Feb 2017

Who is this local veteran actor (top pic)?

This Korean actor looks like him.



18th Feb 2013

Been an hour already ... Avoid TPE towards SLE. Jam due to traffic, one passable lane. Now I drive opp direction, same situation



18th Feb 2013


Conversation between lil one and me during dinner.

She was telling me abt what she did in PE today; how fast she ran. Before I could stop her, she started running around the living area (demo) after putting a spoonful of food in her mouth. She came back panting n smiling.

Then she went on telling me she was the 5th one in line. I was surprised and always picking on her height issue. I asked, "you mean there r 4 other girls shorter than u?" She kept quiet, I nudged her for more info.

She gave me the sweetest smile after some time "no mummy, it's becoz I talk to Keona. So tchr separate me and her".

Hahaha! Oh my! Oh my!



18th Feb 2012

* tagged in Ros’s photos


Glad to meet all of u again!



18th Feb 2011

Do u read to ur child at bedtime?



18th Feb 2009

* message from June Tang


Let's meet up real soonnn... Lots to update... And i really mean ALOT... keke =)

No comments: