Monday, February 5, 2024

On This Day - (5th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

5th Feb 2023

元宵节

Dumplings for all, all with different preference



The old folks (us) prefer with hot less-sweet ginger soup


Che-che's with peanuts


And whose is this?

The baby of the family don't really like all these desserts

"but ok I'Il just eat ONE ☝️!” 😂



5th Feb 2022

Lovely adeniums flowering non-stop


So beautiful.

I want to buy another pot, preferably ang ang colour.



A farmer's day.

New seeds coz the previous ones were a wreck when we got back home. Where seedlings were battered probably by heavy rain; soil on the floor tiles.


Let's hope the four different 💐 seeds will give me some good babies.




5th Feb 2022

On this Saturday morning, only these can't talk to me flowers can make me feel better




5th Feb 2022

'Life is better with flowers'

(4th Feb 22)


Dropped by FEF. Not many flowers but it's ok, they have what I wanted.


Quite empty. Not used to seeing this at all 🤣



I got my tulips - red and orange. Che-che as usual, without saying anything, would always head to that same spot and pick her iris. She knows I never say no when it comes to flowers.

I hardly notice they have daffodils until today, maybe cause there r lesser flowers so was able to scruntinize every flowers there.

Left them in the vase as I didn't have time to do it until much later. And then I thought how nice if I can leave them like this so the flowers wouldn't droop (more likely not able to spot the flowers drooping).



Pretty daffodils.

Makes a nice wedding bouquet, right?


Put into two vases coz I have poor self-control when it comes to flowers 😜



Is this ...


or this nice?



Daffodils are yellow trumpets of spring
Richard L. Ratliff


The three petals of the iris flower are symbolic of faith, valor and wisdom.


This super tall vase is under utilised. So decided to try something different.

Still lots of improvement in my floral arrangement aka dumping in the flowers in pick -up-sticks style.



A different perspective



5th Feb 2020

Every cave tells a story, it's all up to your imagination.





I love this!





5th Feb 2018

Lil' one was really upset whole of last week. Their group of 4 are suppose to do some SS thing. One of them (a prefect) said they should meet up during recess to discuss and do the slides, everyone was ok with it. Then beginning of last week, lill one messaged that girl if she could start something first to get it going and she'll bring the thumbdrive the next day since she was a little free after doing her work. The girl said go ahead and she's having tuition so can't help her yet & even told her what to do for 1st 2 slides.

Then come the headache.. for the whole week she's been asking the other 3 when are they going to meet up. They push it aside, said dowan to do;lazy to do etc.. and presentation is in Week 7. No one is doing anything, she is waiting to see if there's any add on or maybe deletion on her prepared few slides. Then came the quarrelling on Friday, teacher heard and asked what happened. Teacher chided the whole group, lil' one said she did her part and waiting for the rests to take a look and edit, she may be in the wrong or right direction. Teacher turned and scolded the other 3. Prefect accused lil' one of doing work without them. She made it seem like lil' one was in the wrong. What the?!?! (At least my daughter gave you the headstart. Not like you all all dangling in the air n 要做不要做 kind).  Lil' one said she told her 'can go ahead. Prefect denied she ever said that. She forgot that we have proof on our side what she wrote.


She can delete the message from her phone but lil' one never deletes anything from her phone.😬 Can't

rmbr the sequence lil one told me she told me that girl asked lil' one to pass the thumb drive to her to bring home but I gave instruction not to let anyone bring home coz of bad experiences. Then prefect cried coz teacher scolded them that project work means everyone must come together to do work.

Trying to act the pitiful sort when she was the first one to shout at my girl? I told lil' one she shouldn't shout back, she said she didn't - she just talk in her normal voice but was highly aggitated. But maybe coz she has sharp voice so others may think she's shouting?? + agitated n speak much faster...| dunno....

I'm not there to hear everything. My daughter may be in the wrong for shouting back also?or maybe not coz it's her voice. But I'm very partial.... if my daughter is at fault, i'd definitely scold her)

According to girl, she said everyone looked at her as if she was the one at fault / troublemaker. And one other kapo prefect came along and shouted at lil' one

"why did you do that?" not bothering to hear her side of story and was angry with her for nothing. Siao!

Prefect could have twisted her words infront of her friends or people who came to 'pity her'. I told girl she did nothing wrong, she shouldn't be fearful of what people say. Anyway, I told her not to care, as

long as God knows what is happening 我们没有做错事 why worry what others say 敢敢的站起来面对别人.


For those who immaturely want to poke their nose into other business, let them be. Anyway, what's with that kapo girl? I hear also want to slap her. 多管闲事! 


They dowan to friend you coz you made their friend cry also don't bother as long as you remain cordial to all as you have nothing against them even those who have the wrong impression of you. #therealworldofbackstabbingstarts#

#iftearswillhelpthenishallaskhertocrynexttime#

#hateprojectworkwhenhavebadteammates#


Footnote written in 2024 : 


The gangster girls.. including the prefects. Not all prefects are good examples anyway! Lucky this teacher is not her FT who is also very biased against lil’ one and only likes the prefects in the class. 

Honestly speaking, she didn’t enjoy her upper primary years cos of this gang and how they threatened ppl not to be lil’ one’s friend. 

One of them came and apologised to lil’ one in secondary school for being nasty to her in primary school. 

Really 不是我要夸我的女儿,but she’s really a sweet helpful girl with EQ. Maybe I should be thick-skinned to praise myself too for doing a good job in raising my girls. 


I wish those girls get bullied in schools and may they have many enemies. 




5th Feb 2016


No more 🌺 after this pot dies out!!

A Few Very Hungry 🐛🐛 . Argh! I should have done my research before buying any flowers. "Hibiscus are susceptible to caterpillars"

I had to move the pot away incase it crawls onto the festive plant. Sianz! Should have just plucked some leaves and flowers from the condo compound instead n put in pot. Won't have to bother caring for plants.



5th Feb 2016


My nottie girl.








No comments: