Saturday, February 17, 2024

On This Day - (17th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

17th Feb 2023

Dropped by Chatuchak at 4pm. People streaming in slowly, I can't imagine how crowded it'll be later (and today's Friday)

It was hot, and I removed my mask. Bad move! Coz later I saw #til doing some videoing, he had someone follow him and he was talking. Live streaming? At first I thought lucky me he'll just walk past. But he came into the clothes stall I was in. I was trying to avoid his camera and I was commenting to another stranger who laughed at my remarks and said she's also trying to avoid his camera. (I scared ppl come n ask me for autograph mah( If only | didn't throw my mask away!

See the desserts like so yummy. But I can't eat ......










17th Feb 2023

I thought it was going to be an ordinary day, picking lil' one up from school. Send her for her eye therapy, then send che-che to school. (Normally we pass one car to her on Fri, but since I'm on the way no point wasting petrol.)

But it was a very happy day. I bumped into my batch girl!! Can you believe it, after all these years! 讲新加坡小、可是我们从来没有碰过面。We certainly have

so much to talk; to rewind back where we stopped. 26years (I think)... oh my from the single young ladies to married and naggy moms.



17th Feb 2022


Haven't had this for quite some time.

Pre-order from them in advance, after Fightdo class drove to TP to collect my meal for next 3 days.

Slowly getting back in baby steps. Next week I will go 💯 clean.



We need to learn how to balance our life.

A good example is this —> have one 白い恋人 and a

sugarless 凉水.

#tryingtobalancemyfats# #icannevergoonadietatall#




17th Feb 2015

What I love abt CNY..




17th Feb 2015

When daddy's home...all rules broken. Suddenly iphone n ipad all out




17th Feb 2015

See how much daddy loves > his girls...

Even lug back two boxes of their fav kanifuni. Not that we don't have it here but .... Love triumphs over inconvenience.




17th Feb 2013

Teochew yu-sheng




17th Feb 2012

Overheard a conversation between 2 ladies.

  1. My son don't like to eat burgers so I need to make him eat. So Fridays is Burger Day and I hv to eat with him.
  2. Ok. Let him try.

A: Aiyoh.... Do you know how long he eats or not.

Very long eh... I hv headache. Other things he can eat fast only burgers.

I want tell her "count your blessings lady. Your kid only eat slow for burgers. Try to take care of my kid who eats slow for everything. And makes alot of coughing n vomiting sounds. And argues with us, every mealtime is a battlefield. Plus I have to give her small frequent feeds. So that equates to the horrible scene many times a day."



17th Feb 2011

* added 2 new photos to the album Mobile Uploads.


元宵节快乐!


Happy child. She's entitled one reward but mummy rewarded another one - tikam. She won this travel organizer




17th Feb 2011

I help my girl do some homework. Keke! Decorate her journal for her (teacher saw n said "ur mother did this for u" wasn't angry at all n I see no reason). Help her colour her worksheets. So she can concentrate on her work. Bad mummy? Helpful mummy?


No comments: