Thursday, February 15, 2024

On This Day - (15th Feb) #Reminders from FB#

15th Feb 2022

🍊元宵节快乐 🍊 


正月十五喜庆多,


合家团圆幸福多,


心情愉快朋友多,


身体健康快乐多,


财源滚滚钞票多,


年年吉祥如意多,


祝大家好事多多多。




15th Feb 2022

He didn't have to wait for the full question and he got the answer. You ask me, repeat 10x I still catch no ball.

He's very smart!




15th Feb 2022

Haven't been to their new outlet here.

Took some time for them to recognise me, boss said I look different so it took him some time before he took up the courage to ask me if I always frequented Roxy with the girls. They rmbr my girls n their orders.

And now I found out the nickname they have for my girl - that IJ girl. (I wonder if they'll recognise her out of uniform

5) No wonder everytime we go,

someone in the kitchen will pop out their head to see when the boss is writing n repeating the abit longer order request (haven't even complete telling boss)then they know who is it for. #fussygirls# Talked to boss (Roxy boss's son) in between customers. He was so nice to gift them extra wanton.

Thanks for the kind gesture, R and J.

#longtimecustomer#



Packed the girls dinner




15th Feb 2021

Dunno what to say ... just looking at the flowers also gian



Che-che likes the carnations she selected. I think they're spray carnations?


I like this. First time seeing this flower so I'm not familiar with proper care. In 4 days, they pengsang one side.



15th Feb 2020

If only she allowed me to take her front or side profile.

Big girl playing on the swing in Venice Beach




15th Feb 2020

Woah! Clearer sky.

Without hesitation, experimented with my new lens



Raw pix

Taken using my 14mm lens


Edited pix taken on 14mm lens


Raw pix.

Taken with the new lens 😄


Raw pix.

New lens experiment


My bad editing on the previous pix 🤣. why so blue?



15th Feb 2015

Kids having fun




Footnote written in 2023 : When bro and mom came to our new house fresh from the developer.


15th Feb 2015

THESE!! Gotta go in for wash too!






15th Feb 2012

From this ->



to this. Do I make a good hairdresser?



15th Feb 2012

HW! HW! HW! When will there be a day she comes back with no HW??

I'm not being paradoxical, yes I love when teachers give HW. But.... To the extent that I hv no time for her to do my work? To the extent that on her MC day, she had to do my work??


Footnote written in 2021 : Even for this long weekend.

All homeworks given last week are due after CNY.

And she has tests this week.

So what if we had a few days of PH? For a school kid in SIN, kids have to start revising work or rushing thru

HWs during PH.

#singaporeeducationsystemsucks#

#atleastshestruggledtofinishherschoo|HWsonthedaytheygivetill2nddayofCNY#



15th Feb 2012


Asked lil' girl "a millennium is a 1000 years. What is a 100 years?" *shrugs shoulder n smile ever sweetly*

"it's a cen.." "century!" "how about 10 years?" " a de-ker-deh" "a what?" "a de-ker-deh. It's d-e-c-a-d-e what. So it's de-ker-deh."

Funny moments to tickle me pink.




12th Feb 2012


My lil' girl 昨天读书一半又在白板偷画画。This time I caught her in action.

*she's guilt stricken*


Footnote written in 2021 : When she was K2.

Now? Struggling to find time to study, no time for doodling



15th Feb 2011


Kids are REALLY honest. Girl came back saying that she had to bring the Catholic Welfare ticket back to school tmrw. The due date is 20 something Feb, so surprised it's early submission. (she's suppose to bring to mom's place to try to sell to my family) When I went back to room and gave her $10, she looked at me "oh! so you buying everything?"

She then told me the real reason for bringing back tix.


……………..


cont'd : "Becoz' I told Ms R tt my mummy only bought $2. NI cannot sell anymore. She asked me can u buy any more. I told her my mother's not working n she has no more money (haha! tt's what I always say when she bugs me 2 buy rubbish 4 her).


Footenote in 2023 : PART 2

When the mom is not working and very poor 🤣

………………


cont'd: She asked where's daddy, I said my daddy is outstation. So she said I can bring the remaining tickets tmrw."

Wah... I sound very poor. No money 2 survive in Singapore without hubby. But think abt it, really innocent remark


No comments: