Sunday, October 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th Oct) #Reminders from FB#

29th Oct 2022

* added a photo into the Vietnam 🇻🇳 photo album *


With permission from my talented bro Pauline Patrick

Teo to post this.

requested that he drew a window view for me coz I was so 😤 for not having one.

And this is what my humorous brother came up with

🤣. Nothing can stop Tom and Jerry at their witty fights even at 35,000ft.




29th Oct 2021

In the meantime, I shall continue to leave this in the car. I hope I rmbr to get it fixed, I hope I will wake up from the wrong side of the bed one day and decide to go out of the 🏡 





29th Oct 2021

3rd day of eating snake. I took 3 days annual leave leaving the man to help vacumn the house n then start his busy work. I barely did anything more in the house. There r times when you just want to give up and relax and ...then I start to worry / feel guilty abt the houseworks piled up. Like so crazy right? This is the feeling when one has no domestic helper? Or is it just me?

Went to wi W again, I thought it would be the last chance. I must have mistakenly read that it ends on 4th Nov, now I realised it's 14th. I thought since school term ends this week for lil' one n next week when che-che resumes f2f lectures my route would be different n I'll not come by this area at all. Then late at night we received news that all lectures will be on zoom for the remaining semester. This is good news, meaning no need to chauffeur anyone. is

After , went down to Funan to get my filter lens replaced. It's jammed, so the guy directed me to someone who has the equipment to remove the lens.

Sigh….. And was disappointed when I found out he only opens at 1pm. I didn't have time to go down today as lil' one ended school at 12pm and I had already packed their lunch for them. I needed to be home asap too coz lil' one has online CCA, che-che has her lectures. A wasted trip for me.

Which means I have to make a trip down deliberately one day to get this removed n changed. I know it's easy for me since I have the car, but I'm just so lazy to leave the house.

#lazyme#




29th Oct 2021


It's never enough.

The flowers are just so lovely






















29th Oct 2020

Signed up one other girl for Thursdays' fun / torture.

Whoever follows me into the class will get to choose lunch of her choice + bubble tea.

The other girl will get to eat in foodcourt + teh-o / ice milo.

Lil' one will follow me for the time being.

#therealtorturestartsnextweek# #akandatang#





29th Oct 2016

For the first time che-che said that the one in Shanghai tastes better than here. She's always complaining about food not nice there etc..



29th Oct 2016

Though I have no idea how often is she going to use it.



29th Oct 2014

Dinner is served.

Bon appetit




29th Oct 2014

* added new photos to Bangkok 2014 album*

Elephants fellowship


Wat Ket

As Wat Ket was situated near the jail, convicts visited this temple for a final chance to pray before execution.


Thanks for the bumpy ride!!



29th Oct 2013

Clear! Clear! Clear!

Woah! Love 💗 this moment.



29th Oct 2013


Today my lil' one told us she went to the school chapel to say Hail Mary 10x. (We had a good laugh...y was she there?) So I asked her did she hold on to rosary. Her answer "no mummy. But u must buy me the card!!"

The funniest incident that happened quite some time back during school mass. Priest said "u can sit or kneel". My lil' one went to kneel. (4) Hahahaha! We burst out laughing (y and then she said "but he said we can sit or kneel. I can choose what!"

I've reminded her time n time n again to pls remain seated during communion. I hope she did.


Footnote written in 2023 : My lil' one always never fail to make us laugh . @Aricia Ting


29th Oct 2013


Not forgetting the boo-boos too.

Footnote written in 2023 : Aricia Ting fell and then 变傻 😂


She likes to be carried ALL the time but there are days when she's Little Miss Touch-Me-Not.

This video shows her pushing her sister away (n she almost fell)

Footnote written in 2023 : "Mummy why THIS meimei so nottie?"

Athena you never knew your sister is this naughty?

And you only have ONE sister, don't have to mention the word 'this'

Athena is a good big sister. Aricia is a little terror being the younger one.

I do miss them being young. Che-che was chubby cute cute then.



29th Oct 2012


The girls asked me "aunty, when is Aricia celebrating her birthday? On which day?" I said "not yet".

During school time, they told Chayanne from another class that she wasn't invited. I feel like I'm being played out by my girl.

She forgot to bring her "cards" and she told me today she asked her classmates "who wants to come to my birthday party"? The kids obediently put up their hands. ROFL!!

Oh my! If she continues this, the lil kids will tell their mummies/daddies abt the invitation for 2 years later.

Wah seh! Ah lao says like that no choice must give her birthday party right? Thing is... It's Che-Che's

crucial year. Moreover 七岁都还没过、讲到八岁


Footnote written in 2023 : Muahaha! That incident when I was busy with che-che and she Aricia Ting kept herself busy by writing her own birthday party invite for 2yrs later ⅛ k).

Kids all believed her coz in her own make-belief

-world she sounded so convincing. As usual, her mom has to clear up the mess she left behind.

#被她气死咯#


No comments: