Sunday, September 3, 2023

On This Day - 3rd Sep #Reminders from FB#

3rd Sep 2022

Made a count on the number of musicals l've watched overseas and locally - 17. Excluding the repeats on 3 musicals (2 with girls, 1 with ex-colleague). 17 not that much, I want to add on to my list. Wait! It's not 17 it's 16. One musical I was physically there with my chief stewardess but we were so tired walking all the way from FRA TO NYC that we took turns to sleep in there 🤣. I still have no idea what that musical is about



3rd Sep 2019


Didn't have chance to go FE (TIllS) but sunflowers are wilting 😢,  so just bought 2 from NTUC and changed into a smaller vase.

Let's see how long this $28 orchid can last





Argh! Dropped one petal while trimming roots, very sayang so put in my small bottle of mint. Rooting a few stalks of mint from my pot, so can put one set in the kitchen. Problem is...the plants in the kitchen don't survive long. Gotta keep bringing them out to

"sunbathe" sometimes I forget so they end up 😇 




3rd Sep 2018

*a post tagged by Susan* 

This is hilarious. I don't think I want to go through that again. 




3rd Sep 2012

The angry customer, who kept complaining she was very hungry, wearing a Shrek headband.

Sigh...horrible combination.



Mei-mei's dinner: A combination of Mickey pasta & Angry Bird fish cake



3rd Sep 2012

Once again... 3rd year running her pic was out in Singapore Child. She's still hoping to see her pic in Disney Birthday Book, I can't bear to tell her that it won't appear at all. Why?why?why?



3rd Sep 2011


Dinner @ Kopitiam Square. There's a karaoke session here, I buay tahan. Hear all the old folks sing out of tune n biting my lips holding on to my laughter. I refused to sit in that section n get tormented or maybe get beer bottles n cups thrown at me for laughing at them)


3rd Sep 2011


Phew! Out of the place. Hubby made a funny comment.



3rd Sep 2011


Lil' girl looks ridiculously cute in her orange silly goggles. On her small face, all I can see is her goggles and her teeth. And she keeps smiling. Hee!



3rd Sep 2011


I'm so happy to see how enthusiastic they are jumping into the water. My fears of them having phobia (since they always cling to us) n crying was 多疑。

Thanks to a nice coach! *oops! Forgot to bring his gift out.*

No comments: