Friday, September 29, 2023

On This Day - (29th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

29th Sep 2016

My goodness! What to do when u see so many armed police n unarmed police in a mall? Grab my kid n get out of the mall?

#unusualsight#



29th Sep 2015


Titus Ting, the girls have "elected" the country to go.



29th Sep 2015


This is what I need to get for the lil' one. Won't risk losing anything n will impede her movement, won't be able to run around school like a gila girl.





29th Sep 2015

Ok! I'm so damn pissed!

Don't antagonize me further!

One lost her mask; the other - I deliberately walked to PARKWAY bus stop to catch if she's using her mask. She's NOT!! And she had bronchitis before!!

Why am I so worked up today you may ask. Coz even with the purifier n windows closed at home today, I had been sneezing. And the purifier keeps showing red. My throat hurts. So ...my kids still think I'm joking with them to put on their mask?



29th Sep 2015


Mad! Angry! Abt to kill someone!

Use her mask only once and she dunno where she left it? Bloody hell! The ventilator cost $30!!!



29th Sep 2014


Feeling shiok. Cleared some before (sold to garang guni), next stack (as shown) n still hv some more in studyroom cupboard. I think the girls will be richer this time round.




29th Sep 2013


Mel, my girl's bloopers.

Suddenly had hiccups and then ....... wanna pee....




No comments: