Wednesday, September 6, 2023

On This Day - 6th Sep #Reminders from FB#

6th Sep 2021

They were little once ....


*added photos into the “Reminiscing the big girl when she wasn't big” album*




6th Sep 2021

Her another tutor gave lil' one these cakes way in advance for her birthday. The old school cakes, I wonder if lil' one has seen them before?

So sweet of her and I find it really funny (or perhaps worried) that our fridge is loaded with too many bakes now. We still have 2 cookies from Aunty Wilma Cheng, chocolate cake from Aunty Nanette Zehnder, mooncakes from the bank, brownies from Youli Song. Hubby barely finished the bakes the school gave as care pack and I was happy that the fridge finally had some space.

I'll start to worry again in 2 weeks time when my compliant mooncakes arrives. And also when we get donuts as her birthday cake 😬 . More boxes again 🤦🏻‍♀️. 

So no more bakes please, if anyone wants to send things to me (so thick skinned), please send a fridge over instead 🤣.

Nevertheless, thank you all for the love love 💕 . Our hearts and tummy are filled with your love.




6th Sep 2019

She gets to eat her share 5 days later. But she took one bite and gave a funny look. It's that natural blue food colouring (not blue pea, dunno what it is) taste lah! Haiz! I gave up coaxing her to eat so ate it since I didn't get a chance to eat it.



6th Sep 2019

好きなことをする時間があればいいのに




6th Sep 2015


They were trying to get the girls in. My lil' one went in herself. (and I didn't pack spare clothes)

Muahahahaha!

Finally! Athena is the second girl to be pushed in.




6th Sep 2011

That was a Smurf-rific show!


No comments: