Sunday, September 24, 2023

On This Day - (24th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

24th Sep 2022

Had a lovely time out with che-che last night.

Her good friend from secondary went for the concert as well. 3 of us had mookata after that.

Lovely to see her again, the last time I saw her was in

2019. Oh my! How much the girls have transformed, into young beautiful ladies. All the innocent giggles I hear when they were in my kitchen became young adult talks now.



24th Sep 2021


Hubby came home with 2 new phones



"13 is for che-che, early present"

She's beaming with joy as hers is the oldest phone of all

- 8? Though the current phone l'm using is 7+?

technically the oldest but hubby gave me an 11. I haven't even opened the box yet. 🤣

Then he gave the other ("Mummy takes the more expensive one. 👍🏻 - 13pro to me, tho I told him I still have the one he gave last year, so he can take this 13 if he wants. But he said it's mine 😬 coz I take a lot of pics


Staring n holding it, hoping that it will be hers. Sulking that her sister has the almost latest phone compared to

her.

Nevertheless still thankful to hubby for giving us new phones.




24th Sep 2021

It's really crazy, 2mths plus late! So my order was in, card charged 2 days later 🤨 , dunno what went wrong there and nobody checked back on orders made?

ilf not for the persistent intervention of WK ( 🇸🇬 office), I wouldn't even get to see the box!

Young Living Singapore




24th Sep 2021

Only some will appreciate the heat. 31deg cel which feels like 36deg cel 🥵


the adeniums 


Lots of huey huey 🌸 

Seeing these makes me want to buy another pot of adenium. BUT I must go alone cannot bring che-che with me 🤣



red cuties love the sun too!



But not the pansies in the living room. It's a failure.

Only che-che's room has the best climate and it can thrive.

This took a long time to sprout just that few leaves, by then it was bushes of leaves in all pods when it was in her room.



these don't appreciate the heat too! They need the pampering.

Aircon at 16deg cel max fan + overhead fan turned on.

Let me chill too



Different conditions separated by the glass door.

You ☀️ happy, I ❄️ happy.




24th Sep 2021

Spent a lovely morning with the big and precious girl



Started our walk from here this time round


Ready-set-go


Lovely weather. Mr Sun ⛅️ hiding which is what I love.



Saw a cutie tired Sheltie with different colour eyes.

Shelties always reminds me of our last dog



2 otters came out to play at the breakwater


进去吹吹冷气也爽



All the daisies are looking good this morning.



Hmm…...change hands again??



Violas


and more violas


When will they bring back 🌷 and 🌻 ? I don't like chrysanthemum



Imagine having a walkway like this in your home



Beautiful


No one’s dancing? 


A quiet Shake Shack, our 2nd time eating Shake Shack.

Reminds me of the 1st time we tried was in Seattle, in the cold as it was too crowded inside. I think all the interior looks the same?



Waiting for food. Breakfast? Brunch? Lunch?



Continued all the way to Floral Fantasy and walked under the hot sun. Argh! No pics coz I want to run and hide in shade, also needed to conserve batt (only left home with armband). I need aircon! 



She told me "although I'm full. There's always space for project açai." Her dunno number what açai in a span of 2 weeks.



I have a nice cold ginger tea to cool me down.





24th Sep 2014

Convo with the girls in the car:

They were talking abt Sec school tchrs n lil' one was saying someone they know n another school tchr live close.

Lil' one: OMG! Imagine u see them in the same neighbourhood

Lil' one: actually quite cool .... (me thinking not cool if my child FT see me in slippers n shorts)

Me: you sure? Imagine ur tchr is our neighbour. And Everyday they'll hear me scream "Athena tidy your table! Aricia tidy your table! Tchr will hv bad impression of you."

Lil' one: actually if a tchr is your neighbour n you're sick, the tchr can bring ur homework back for u to do Che-che: (burst out laughing) more likely they will spotcheck to see if you're really sick

Me: how often r u going to fall sick yearly? That weak?

Che-che : (laughing) spotcheck on you! You know they say u can pay $5 for an MC in polyclinic? They said it's so easy to feign illness. Just say u hv headache, how can they check?



24th Sep 2014


Looming away...relaxing....THE DAY is tmrw.

Relax...

relax...relax

Footnote written in 2016: 

What a stressful year it was.

2 years later, you'll probably see me bald and with a wrinkled face. A PSLE-er n an O'Level-er 😳




24th Sep 2015


Looking at the air purifier while it's working hard.

Blue…...then it's purple blue...purple....red....., purple

Oh man! What am I breathing in?

Yah yah I should be grateful yah, 10mths of clean air




24th Sep 2014

真有心!she Athena Ting took her break time to loom something not for herself but for her lil' sister.


Priceless happiness!


24th Sep 2014

*kindda randomly looking at their younger pics and then posted in FB*

Singapore girl wanna-be, with my oversized sandals on her.

Her pose so glam hor?


19th Sep 2006 - The day I was going to see my new baby. Taken at the hospital. Concierge brought a wheelchair to me which I declined. "Let me walk coz' I'll be confined in bed after that."



2006 - Noticed the date. I was 5 days away from giving birth to Aricia

Athena & her good friend, Alexandra.

We used to meet up quite often and the girls would play together. It's a pity that once kids are in school, they're busy with their own things.



remember when mom Angeline told me the purpose behind her bald hair, I thought "wow! this girl is something. She's willing to do it for a good cause."



2006:

In her dunno whatever pose



Then... it was a nice semi-tai tai life. Sometimes I'd bring her out from school early then bring her to jalan jalan.

If I'm not wrong, for this shot she followed me to the obstetrician. The shops weren't even open at that time.

I like this dress.... but where is it now? I don't even think

Aricia wore it yet




24th Sep 2014

Today Athena stood next to me, and she's as tall as me now. Kindda thinking of her as a baby.. decided to dig out the CDs. Wanted to collage from birth till now.

Kindda got distracted in the end coz I end up looking at travel photos. Guess I miss travelling, didn't travel at all this year. But I can't seem to open a few discs.

Oh no! I can't open some discs!! (How to revive??!!)

Meanwhile...I want to continue dreaming..



2003:

Top 3 in SYD. Look at pui pui she is. She has her white bear with her.

Bottom 3 in Switzerland.

First pic - she suddenly decided to walk. Her first walk & she was so happy, I was lucky I caught it on camera. But there was a scratch on it too coz' in a haste to support her (coz was on steps) the camera slammed against the steps. Hike the middle pic, she was sleeping in stroller and I saw this haystack (it was near Christmas). The pic was used as my Xmas card that year


2004 - In China. Hangzhou.

She has her pacifier in her mouth (literally) almost all the time. Look! Her white bear



2005:

Top 3: First pic in a church in Salzburg. We asked her to say her prayers. She knelt and said grace (what she learnt in kindy). A friar saw her and gave her a bar of chocolate. It was a trip to Austria and Germany. But after that hubby had to return back to SIN to work or was he flying to somewhere else? Anyway, the 3 ladies continued our journey to London.

I love this red coat. I call her Little Red Riding Hood Bottom 3: Trip to USA. With her big big colour pencil.

Acting abit too drama mama at Niagara Falls

Still look pui pui




24th Sep 2010


Red Bean, Chendol, Pink Sago, Coffee


Footnote written in 2016 :

Throwback 6 years ago.

I want to make these again. Suppose to let the girls play with snow skin weeks earlier but didn't hv the time. I didn't even have time to go down to buy mooncakes this year! We were gifted mooncakes this year...anyway it's so fattening.


Chendol and Red Bean agar agar








No comments: