Friday, September 1, 2023

On This Day - 1st Sep #Reminders from FB#

1st Sep 2022

Wow! I almost forgot how to set this up. Haven't been able to do this for a long time. Finally I'm able to blast the music 🎼  while I do my housework not worrying if I'm disturbing anyone





1st Sep  2021


This dropped out of the labyrinth of books in che-che's cabinet.

My Lit text which she kept. 30years ago.

I should re-read this book.


I always hated Lit, my girls hate Lit too! But this was still my fav text.

My fav quote:

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view... Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it."

Taught me to be a more empathetic person.




Told my girls my book was never as clean n empty as theirs 🤣

Thank goodness no more Lit after 2 years for them. It was their killer subiect 😂



1st Sep 2019

31st Aug - a long day for me, my scheduled class and a makeup class. I was so tired.

2nd day of my chiak-zua (no housework day).

One more day to go Jenny Soon. That time we'd better take a nice nice pic, when I don't look so tired OUT


Cute characters cookies


Came back to see the girls still awake. Lil' one was waiting for my cookies.

Each cookie down and out in 8 secs! Oh my!

It took me more than 3 mins to make one. Actually didn't really count, I should time myself next time.


Make-up class. Notice my characters look worst than yesterday, I was really blanked out and put the foot to hands 🤦🏻‍♀️ . I still can't seem to do the bun dough properly. I got the award for being her THE WORST STUDENT 🤣. 

By then, I had already spent I think 8hrs in class! Total

time spent out in class = 8-9hrs.



She don't like the filling, just pinching the skin.

Maybe next time I'll just do plain steam bun.

Slapping the bun dough is so tired, I think that makes a step closer in getting the pasta roller for my kitchenaid.



1st Sep 2017

Pauline Patrick Teo we should try this 


Footnote written in 2023 : 
Pauline Patrick Teo when are we doing BBQ again? I’ll make sure I bring my airfryer along 😜


1st Sep 2016

Che-che went back to primary school with her friends. See her smiling so nicely. She never oblige me in any nice pose. She had a nice catch up with them (esp the two friends that are in different schools) over lunch.

Texting n meeting in person is different lor!



1st Sep 2016

To all my teacher friends:

Happy Teacher's Day!

Thank you for your dedication and hard work.




1st Sep 2016

Time to bully the girls in school.




1st Sep 2011


If u think shouting to 300 over pax to brace n jump out of the aircraft is strenous for our throats. Try shouting to 40 students in a smaller space.

Teachers out there, I really salute you!

Happy Teachers Day!



1st Sep 2010


Teachers Day prep
















1st Sep 2010


Had a tiring day yesterday which will blog about it later. Big salute to all the teachers out there. You've done a great job!

Happy Teacher's Day! Get a well deserved break

today.



No comments: