Thursday, September 14, 2023

On This Day - (14th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

14th Sep 2022

Ehh...

..considering the last time I used the £ was in

2005. I don't even know what are the notes I have.

Hmmm 🤔 guess I can also keep the AUD and NZD for the girls as well.

#needtocheck# #keepsakememories# #queenelizabeth|#





14th Sep 2022

Doing what I've been wanting to do..

Finally a time for self for the next hour. A book, a drink BUT I forgot my AirPod ! 😖 Then it's errands, grocery run n chauffeuring 🚗 



14th Sep 2022

Guess where lil' one gets her aunty-ness from?

From yours truly 😆 

A supposedly quick drop-cheque trip to the MA office ended up with a chat. Lil' one asked me why it took me so long and then commented I'm an aunty.

Earlier on, I chatted with some tourists from Birmingham. Muahaha! Like that also can.



14th Sep 2021


Ok, so I must post my meal. The only time I'll post my nicely presented food, if not usually my food are in the alum foil / baking paper or served in the cooking pot  🤣. 

Well-done (or maybe some may feel it's overdone but I like it this way) beef seasoned with garlic n pepper, 2 fried eggs (only today I will fry to show coz usually I will hard boil eggs to minimise kitchen mess. Kitchen already messy/dirty after cooking lunch n dinner so don't care), boiled broccoli with black pepper n togarashi, my homemade pickles n purchased compliant kimchi.




14th Sep 2021

I'm going to unfriend these ppl...

  1. Michelle Sara-Joy Ang
  2. Michelle Swee
  3. Damien Lim

Always posting food pics, tempting me only 🤣🤣



14th Sep 2020


Talk to my 2 girls can faint 🤦🏻‍♀️

1) yesterday lil' one was studying science. Ni casually asked her how is HIV spread.

She: Sexually transmitted without the use of safety - condom.

Me: and ...? (Mimic injection) sharing of ...?

She: oh! Sharing of condom!


I burst out laughing


2) now talking to che-che. Was telling her I want to drop by lon to where the 老婆饼 and a Hongkong shop opposite is.

She : oh…..and they close my fav Korean fishcake shop.

Me: oh so they closed shop and the other shops took over.

She : no...they close for renovation

Me: what's the link? I'm talking abt the HK shop n suddenly u r talking abt the Korean fishcake. I thought they're linked together.


She burst out laughing.


I need to 顿药to 补身体 just talking to them.



14th Sep 2020


Che-che's fav! And when you're being assigned a deserted corner, you go to the cart 😷 instead of them coming to you 🤣





14th Sep 2019

My poor tulips just keeps breaking off. This is the only solution. Meanwhile orchid and irises sits on the dining table.

#flowersfortheweek#


Nice big round balloon 🎈 in the night



14th Sep 2018

Flower Dome @ Garden by the Bay

Another nice and lovely catch up with mommies BFF.

Missing you Magdalene Ong





14th Sep 2016

This is the way to end my conversation for someone who is super ultra fussy about food. 😏




14th Sep 2016

For the girls:

Lunch + dinner + trmw's lil' one's lunch. (Oops! Let me correct. I will still need to boil more hard boil eggs for tmrw)

The super lazy mummy!




14th Sep 2016

Checking out the weather for late afternoon.

This app has animation. So cute. Got lightning somemore





14th Sep 2011


Should I let girl stay at home tmrw again? She asks to go to school coz "I miss alot of things already." dunno what things so impt for K1. But with viruses going on around, I worry it'll come back to her again.



14th Sep 2011


Oops! Tooth fairy forgot to come last night.



No comments: