Monday, September 4, 2023

On This Day - 4th Sep #Reminders from FB#

4th Sep 2022

Was having lunch with big girl.

2 tables away is a couple with 3 young kids, the oldest look like he's 7? Youngest 3? Mom is busy

"cooking" 2 plates (Pepperlunch) while dad handles the other. 3 kids noisy, suddenly heard the youngest cried. Maybe she touched the hot plate while both adults were busy? While eating, I saw the mom flare up twice and scolded the 2 older kids who r so noisy. ("Shut up!") Dad gave the hard stare 😂

Next to me is a grandma with helper and her grandson. Boy doesn't sit still, at one point I saw him with a cup and the way he moves his hand around the cup n iPad makes me 👀 , grandma didn't notice this but …..how to tell them? Then after some time it happened, he toppled his drink over. Ah nia lucky hand fast leg fast moved away so didn't get me but my bag. Grandma apologised n started scolding him, he apologised she continued scolding him. She felt bad but it's ok my kids weren't angelic either 😂.

想当时 we were at that stage too, where meal times outside was really a battle field. To my mummy friends, aren't we glad we're out of that stage?



4th Sep 2015


I'm so loving the piano. The girls managed to practice a little more than usual.



4th Sep 2015


Two blur sotongs

Sotong 1: Today : - Meeting friend for a birthday celebration cum buy snacks (ahem ahem). Reminded her to put present in her own bag. She prob found her storybook more important, packed storybook n in car told me forgot to bring present.

Sotong 2 : Yesterday : - can go tuition without bag. So TeachersDay present from her and che-Che's in there....

Today: - she forgot to pack present for ballet teacher.

Argh!!!! Sotongs!



4th Sep 2014


What a tiring day! Did I just raise my voice at the P3s? I simply glide along and let the P6s do what they need to do. Actually nobody listened to me until the Head Prefect stood infront. (Hahaha! Dunno where to hide my face) Need to use different tactics in handling the upper and mid primary level. Had a good partner/friend throughout the 3hrs.

Gimme one more class to handle, I think I'll crawl back.

Salute our dear teachers. Really it's not easy.

Happy Teacher's Day!!!



4th Sep 2012


Girls cooling their feet; mother squatting in one corner




4th Sep 2012

Total embarrassment! Drinking soup this way!!






No comments: