Monday, September 25, 2023

On This Day - (25th Sep) #Reminders from FB#

25th Sep 2015

Was feeling so hungry 15mins ago. Then I realised, I didn't even hv my dinner!!

Now sitting in dining area, eating n getting ready to prepare stuffs for this Sat without the purifier. I passed it to the girls n force che-che to sleep with lil' one. Sniffing in 320 unknowingly....oh great!


Footnote written in 2016 : And then I got a little smarter, I went to buy another purifier. One is not enough.



25th Sep 2015



Counting down……




25th Sep 2014

That's it! My mind is set. I'm going Orchard Rd to indulge on macarons tmrw and ...

.. This is crazy!

I took a 15min nap. I dreamt I asked Athena "how's the paper today." She shrugged shoulders and told me "I dunno how to do the paper."

Wah….....I can go kee-siao like that. Hopefully my day out tmrw will distract me.



25th Sep 2012


*tagged a friend in this post*


Julia, I came across this comic strip the other day.




25th Sep 2011

Hiao charboh with her high-heel shoes that drove me crazy for 2 days. Hee!


25th Sep 2011

I'm so sleepy.......

. I'm so tired.....




No comments: