Friday, September 6, 2024

“Who ate my food?”

Poor che-che. She has her snacks suddenly disappearing at home 🤣. 

She saw this Biscoff in NTUC and wanted to try. The first pack, she only ate 2 pieces and then the rest “suddenly disappeared”. Lil’ one was sitting at the dining table and she smiled. 

The second pack she bought, she ate one and the next day “why my biscoff is not here anymore?” Again that small guilty girl looked on. 

This is the third pack and she hasn’t opened yet coz … history may repeat itself again. So what is she going to do with this? Frame it up? Open 5years later to see what’s left? 


Yakun and Mister Donut had a collaboration for the National Day. We passed by one Mister Donut prior to lil’ one’s therapy on 30th Aug so bought some. I bought 2 Kopi pon de ring as she wanted to try one. 
The next day I thought she had eaten hers, took the last one and ate. I let the man try it, he just mentioned “I tried a little already.” so I thought maybe Che-che offered him, confirmed she has eaten it. Happily I ate the chewy donuts. Few hours later, she came out and opened the box and exclaimed “who ate my Yakun donut??!”, then saw the paper wrapper evidence left in the trash bag. House was noisy with us speaking in our chorlor loud voice “I thought you ate already, so I ate.” Turned to look at the man and corrected him  “you ate the whole donut, it wasn’t a little.” But I mean it’s okay, we weren’t going to kill each other just for the donuts. 

5th Sep - she bought the donuts after meeting her friend in Tampines. I told her to get the non chocolate for daddy as he doesn’t like chocolate. Fortunately they still had the collaboration on so she managed to get her kopi pon ring. I told her to finish it first if she didn’t want anyone else to eat it. Eventually her kopi ring is safe in her stomach BUT the next day….“who ate my one and only strawberry pon ring?!” 
Haha! Why is she so unlucky getting her food snitched so many times?  
* it was hubby who ate it. Huh? He never liked any form of chocolate what. 






No comments: