Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Simple dinner

I should really get back to planning meal menu and be more hardworking hor? Afterall I’ve been tagging some recipes from the internet, tho I must admit most times it’s nice to watch the cooking videos BUT not cook it 😅. 懒惰的人是这样的!

I needed to clear the tofus today, wanted to cook last week or was it last last week but was too lazy. Most times I think of perspiring out in the stuffy kitchen and then cleaning up the kitchen, washing and drying the dishes already tire me out. 

Mesdames et Messieurs, 
puis-je présenter votre dîner

lil’ one’s favourite 麻婆豆腐, her another favourite egg tofu which she said it tastes different today. That’s because I use a different brand oyster sauce and I minced the minced pork into a paste-like texture. The last dish is vegetables with lots of fresh shiitake mushroom fried with my sukiyaki keto sauce (haha! weird mix but coz I had the egg tofu with oyster sauce + sesame sauce so didn’t want everything to taste the same)I didn’t like the vegetables dish coz dunno what bitter veggie hubby bought 😂

I finished cooking 2 dishes at 4 and left it on the cleaned stove and cleaned kitchen top. Did the egg tofu steaming with the rice at 5+, dried the crockeries that I didn’t need anymore and showered. Rested a while before warming up the dishes minutes prior. Dinner served at 6.20++pm





No comments: