Monday, September 2, 2024

Interesting

I didn’t know they have this stone wash slab in Mexico. So was the pioneer invention that spurred on with the wooden scrubbing board? 


Last year I came across in Taobao a table top with a washing corner prior to the mini renovation. I thought it’ll be so cool to have one in my toilet above my washing machine so we can do whatever small little handwashing there instead of doing it in the toilet and then transferring dripping wet towels to the laundry room to spin dry the towels. 
If I had a bigger room, I would do a proper laundry room. I’ll have this built-in and some in-built laundry baskets for dirty clothes etc.. can only daydream coz we will never have that much space in our home. No, actually I think if I had used the yard area behind where the washing machine is supposed to be, I’m able to do a sink there. But it’ll look cluttered behind. 

Out of curiosity this year I went to check the price. Woah! Selling in Shoppee for $700 when it’s RMB 700 in Taobao 

Think this is some stone? Look at the price difference!



No comments: