Friday, September 13, 2024

New mala place + place of familiarity

Che-che asked to check out this mala place since last week. We only made it the end of this week 😉. Guess this is the only chance for me to bring my big greedy girl out to eat this year(?). 


Mom’s love  
I was craving for my own food but had to put it aside just to fulfill her wish


Chiak
Lil one food weighs 110g - $4.67, Che-che’s 小辣 mala collagen soup 279g - $11.54, my oriental stir fry 227g - $8.04. Less than $30 for our lunch, not too bad. The spicy level is also a little too much for me. At first I thought my oriental stir fry will be with chicken stock but it turns out to be with oyster sauce. I'm not that fussy over food so it was alright for me. 

After the meal, she wanted to drop by Kim Choo. The route from Kinex Mall to i12 took me to this coffee shop where lil’ one remembered daddy bringing her there to eat in the mornings after dropping Che-che in school. 
And who can forget the uncle’s prawn noodle in Alibaba?

The familiar place. Katong area brings back a sense of belonging for me. 


No comments: