Friday, November 25, 2022

Scoliosis update

After going to KKH for the past 3yrs (or was it 2?), this is finally her last appointment with KKH. Finally! I hate the long wait even with appointment, I hate writing emails to school teacher asking for morning time-off and then rush her back to school (tho lil’ one didn’t mind missing school after her 2nd appt🤣) 

I hated it when I couldn't switch appointments to other days after that. The very first time the rude impatient guy at HPB made me fix a date for the X-ray in KKH, was rushing me "quick they need to know when" so I just say "friday morning" without knowing if it'll clash with anything in the school coz appointment was made in Dec for Jan/Feb. I didn't know if it's before or after CNY! 
Anyway, after that I wanted to switch to Saturdays so that it won't disrupt her lessons in school. It wasn't allowed as explained they have their doctors on that specific rotational basis blah blah.... what crap! We saw different doctors each time what?!         

Her X-Ray taken on 24th June 2022

Today’s appt (25th Nov 2022), doctor said there’s slight improvement with the number going down from 30 to 25. He didn’t mention anything about the top 2 numbers so I believe it’s rather insignificant. 

This girl also so lazy. Asked her to go swimming or do yoga also dowan. I nag at her but still don’t listen. Anyway it’s her body, she want to suffer that’s her problem. It’s really frustrating when I get all the “advices from friends that I must tell her to do it”. Ehh…….are their kids as extremely stubborn as mine? I’m sure in their motherhood journey nothing comes easy between them and their kids too or maybe their arguments are just some bor-liao things. 

Whatever it is, it won’t bend anymore since her bones are hardened. Just have to accept the fact that she’s stuck at this height forever. 


No comments: