Tuesday, November 22, 2022

On This Day - 22nd Nov #Reminders from FB#

22nd Nov 2021

There are just that few crew who would always pick on people for no reason. 

I had my share of meeting a few, but I don’t care coz for I do benefit something in rtn. For eg. one famous IFS, return sector i worked with him in PCL and I learnt so much from him. And actually he’s quite a funny person. 

Lesson learnt from the other siao crews - I’ve learnt to be a better leader when I was one coz no way I was going to be like them.

***************

22nd Nov 2020 

Time to “go for concerts” in my home attire n maskless n can eat snacks 🤣 too! 

This year, even without covid, I would have to cut down on the number of concerts attendance coz 不带姐姐去看她会心痒痒, 带她去她没时间读书。It’s really sad that one of our concert was cancelled in April. But it was a good thing that my uncle Joe didn’t cancel his concert in Feb. That was our second last concert for this year. The Harry Potter after that was a mistake! I didn’t know it was for the entire movie! 😂 Che-che enjoyed that tho I was feeling so butt pain. 

So we made up for the rest of the year just listening to classicals at home. Not only classicals, as long as there’s music. 

We never got a chance to go for any Christmas Concerts coz we’re never in Singapore at the time, so this year is special for us.


*****************

22nd Nov 2019

Rock-climbing with her friends 


After dropping lil’ one’s friends at their home, picked che-che up from school for VCH. Thanks to taxi-ah-lao days, we’re ace in changing clothes in the car 😂. Oh no! We can’t make it in time for pre-concert talk






Handsome boys 帅哥 
We (che-che n I) talked abt this before during our last trip, Dutch guys are good-looking. Haha!



Lucas & Arthur Jussen 
Athena & Aricia Ting
The brothers and sisters.
The talented ones vs non-talented ones
Can play duet vs sure quarrel before first bar
Muahaha!

22nd Nov 2016

女人s Ling Li, Karina Kho I saw our most irritating LS!! What's his name? Zahri? The one who always found fault with us. Then again we had the fierce but nice IFS who loved us n sided us. Ha!

**************

22nd Nov 2013

Spent a long day with the girls ringing n ringing. Almost puts me to sleep with the nice soothing music.

Singapore Book Records event - mass ringing with 7 other schools and MOB

******************

22nd Nov 2012
My two little monkeys 





No comments: