Monday, November 14, 2022

On This Day -14th Nov #Reminders from FB#

14th Nov 2021

This is my place when I need to get things printed n lil’ one is occupying the living room for tuition.

I can’t occupy my room’s study table where my printer is coz the man is either working or playing his games; I can’t use lil’ one’s studytable coz of the position of the sockets. I think I may get electrocuted ⚡️ with wires running around me 😂. Can’t occupy che-che’s studytable too coz her table is small. So the only solution is to sit on the floor *Ouch!* and get things done. 

#sadlife#

#onecrazywomancarryingprinterherenthere#

#itwasntlikethisb4covidcanstillprintngetthingsdoneinmyroom#


14th Nov 2021

Trying out the cutie simple machine

Daddy teaching her

Ok. That’s easy. 
Next thing …since I still have those cute bento stuffs n stencils … can ask her to decorate her drinks. Muahaha!
#latteart#
Somebody needs to change to another cup! Starbucks kopi must use Starbucks cup. 
Che-che scolded her for using so many things, need to wash up so many things.
Vs mine. Ok, normally I don’t froth my drink. I simply take my small pack almond milk n drink from it. But today, must act abit atas so…
I know they both work differently but see the additional machine which I need to clean vs mine 
Anyway, as long as she’s happy. For all you know this will be fully utilised


14th Nov 2018
First rock-climbing. 
She surprised me coz she told me so many times that she would only go halfway mark but she went all the way up for  her 3/5 attempts. 
BUT then she’s afraid to come down. Had to coax her down. Was so prepared to leave her there, like Singapore flag, then come back to pick her up tmrw.

Not bad… let’s get going 
Coming down - Hanging on for her dear life. Haha! She refuses to let go her hands to hold onto the rope. 
After that, the other 2 attempts were ok

1st attempt without belayer. She reached this height and somewhat that fear came back again coz she's on her own. Instructor was able to pull her harness to yank her off the cracks.
2nd attempt without belayer. I think my girl got amnesia, she forgot what just happened when she dare not come down on her own. She went up again, this time higher than before. Think coz feels shiok to go up (sometimes you just forget)
BUT! I must always have a "but" in my sentence. This time she went too high that knight-in-shining-armour had to come and rescue her.
Sigh..... this is my lil' drama girl
Her friend is so encouraging, cheering her on

14th Nov 2014
Posted by Damien in his FB of the graduating P6s


14th Nov 2013

14th Nov 2012

Sneaked up on the girls.. they were sorting out their stamp collection
Bought her this Deuter Genius S bag. Or-lange in colour so won't miss the kah-tek girl in the sea of blue pinafores and pink bags.


14th Nov 2011

Solved the recent mystery of my missing Smurfberries. 
Lil' girl bought a golden pick for miner ?!?!? Argh!!! Gonna bar her from touching my phone








 







No comments: