Monday, November 14, 2022

Read what you’re putting in your body

Now that I’m off keto until next year, I’ve been eating like how I used to. Needless to say, I’ve put on weight with my shorts and jeans uncomfortably tight. Shorts running up at the thigh area, I feel so conscious about my looks. 

I’m not asking you (reader) to go on keto like me, perhaps you’d like to be more cautious with what you put inside your own body. 

A good example is this drink which I love but I did stop taking it when I was on keto. Honestly I’ve never taken a look at the ingredients list until today. 



So why is fructose corn syrup added into something that claims it has 40 lemons worth of Vit C? Lemon on its own already has fructose, therefore it’s one of the item that contributed to a high carbs count. (Yes, keto-nians can take lemon in moderation. I do add in squirts of lemon in my soda water when I’m craving for a carbonated drink on hot days.)

I felt really good when I was on keto, I put in clean and as natural food inside me. So now I will get my insides all contain trash food, enjoy while I can until next year when I re-start. For now, I can save money on those expensive keto bakes. 



No comments: