21st Sep 2023
Back home only now @7.04pm and I'm declaring NO HOUSEWORK DAY! Abit silly to vacumn n mop now and to do the same thing tomorrow morning. Just clear the purchases done in the morning and now and I'll try to do my imovie.
Tmrw will be a piah housework day. Will I have the time to clean and re-line the shoe cabinet?
21st Sep 2023
* with lil’ one
Ah girl ah...... I only wanted to send you the important things, l end up going around from Singapore supermarkets (3 of them) to Japanese to Korean to strike off items off your list.
Wait! Still need to go ToriQ and Yakun. So strange hor..... I can buy Yakun kaya and put at home until mouldy also she won't eat. When she has no local food, she will eat anything.
#whyisyourlistlongerthanmine#
This pic's a little misleading. I'm not sending 10 boxes for sure! I'll just send 4? or 3?
It was the last 10 boxes on the shelf, it's not easy to find this at all. They have the blue boxes but they don't really like that BBQ flavour, and it can be difficult to find that too (just not as bad as this seaweed flavour)
In the same plastic bag, some marinades and I got 2 packets for her Korean housemate as well and she can give her her honey butter chips (if she feels generous)
So I was complaining that we had to send some stuffs over. Daddy was also grouching how much it'll cost. But guess what? I'm the one who will exclaim "don't care, just buy a few, let her starve, don't give a choice etc.." And daddy despite grouching, is the one who pampers his daughter and swiped 15 packets off the shelf. Haha! I may not send so many over first.
Her room is in a mess with the items I put aside waiting to be sent out. Can't wait to clear the mess.
<intermission>
Totally forgot how this lil' one can halt my plans with her consistent "I'm hungry".
Sigh.... Lunch at McD at 11+ after my class. My plan was to go back home shower, drop by Meidiya, Korean mart before heading to her therapy (all at different places). Then she had to drop the bombshell that she's hungry and wants to eat. You had your lunch about 3+hrs ago! There goes my korean mart trip before her therapy. There goes my opportunity for a power nap in the car. I think I can make a dash for it while she's in session? #notthetaxiahlao#
21st Sep 2019
Inconsiderate people. Only 2 of them needed 2 tables and they've disappeared before then now disappear again.
Tuition tchr gave this to his graduating class today. I had to rub it into her by the first countdown. Less than a minute later, I changed the words. The 2nd one sounds more positive; more promising.
Chanced upon this song 夏の思い出 . Love the tune.
It's something abt summer I think. Is this a folk song
Michelle Natsumi Tan?
21st Sep 2016
What to do when your daughter comes home with more pens?? Emergency money - not touched.
Recess money - not touched. The extra money from piggy bank - touched.
Argh!! And she bought Green Tea from school.
Girls!
#iusedtospotcheckchechebag# #nowitstimetochecklilonenag#
A heavy breakfast and then a trip to the supermarket.
Groceries done for two weeks.
#ahsohlife##iamsolazy#
After dinner, it's another singing session. Guess where she wanted to have her dinner treat?
MacDonalds. Hahaha!
Ahh..... tour years ago...😅
Look at che-che's face. Few We were definitely bored to tears, had to entertain her request
Opening her presents.
She was with me when we were shopping for birthday presents for Maxine, then said she wanted one too. It's a promotion pack then we had a lucky dip. Ehh.... she's not into collecting Sylvanian Families and we don't wish to start a collection for some reasons.
She's holding a ToysRUs box. That's #2 present from me.
Presents from che-che. 2 presents from her generous sister
#2 present = Gold Collector moshlings. Still thinking if I
should get something for her online.
Lunch @ Swensens
Me : Help! Aricia! Mummy's afraid to come down (sitting at the slide). Help! Where r u?
She : I'm coming mummy. Wait for me (dunno where she came from). I'm coming (n I saw the kind girl running as fast as she can. Mummy's so pleased) to protect u mummy.
She : mummy I'm here (stands behind me. N trying hard to push me down using both hands n legs)
Me: but I'm scared. I don't want to go down. Can u carry me?
She : I cannot! u go down. U close ur eyes, u only nd to turn turn turn then u reach below alr. I protect ur behind.
?!?!
21st Sep 2011
Back @ the Polliwogs
Mei-mei and her new friend here.
Sitting here @ the Polliwogs, I see the very relaxed angmohs carrying babies n non-school going toddlers. Compared to me with her school HW file.
Make sure she finishes her work before play.
When their kids in play area, assigned helpers n they read magazines or they go in. When Aricia's inside,
I'm marking che-che's work.
Sigh... I remember I used to be so relaxed n seem to be smiling all the time. Now I'm so kancheong n frowning all the time.
Mummies out there? Do you feel the same way as I do?
















No comments:
Post a Comment