Thursday, February 23, 2023

Thursdays

Lil’ one’s school is really weird. Everyone; every faculty has the same lunch break daily. Made it worst when the cafeterias are also opened to the public! As such she hasn’t been able to have a nice ‘sit down at the table meal’ since school started. Queues are often long too so many times they find a stall that has the shortest queue, buy and eat at the stairs. 

This term, knowing that I’m in OTH for exercise, like clockwork every Wednesday she’ll pout lips and grouch no food in school etc.. hoping that her mom catches her hint. Only twice I made the effort to pack food for her at OTH then rush down to drop food. I didn’t want to do it all the time, didn’t want her to think her mother is a slave to her. Oh well….. I am a slave….

Today I packed nasi lemak for her, her special order - LIHO and at the same time do a motherly act by buying 20pc nuggets and 2 shaker fries for her 4 friends. Hopefully they’ll finish everything. 

No comments: