Friday, February 24, 2023

The day she panicked 😂

Lil’ one, in her always carrying so many things, had unfortunately left her shoe bag in school the day before. She only realised she didn’t have her bag with her in the night, but nope it’s not in the car. 

Luckily (or maybe not) she has another pair which I realised we actually still kept it after her Limelight. 

At 8.35am (school starts at 9am) she called me. “Mummy, my shoe broke!” 🤣,  “my shoe broke in half”. Being the non-sympathetic mother I asked her to go to office for help to either tape it up; use rubber band whatever or ask if they have slippers to lend her. She must be panicking like crazy. An overtly anxious girl, her mind must be in a blurry state. 🤪 Coz I told her that she calling me now won’t help, look for help closest to her. 

Yes, her mother is still not sympathetic to her plight and won’t rescue her immediately. What?! Expect me to stop drinking my teh and rush to her? Shops are not even open now. Or did she expect me to drive home to pick up a pair of sports shoes? It’s not a life threatening thing that requires me to make myself inconvenienced. She’s got to learn how to handle it herself. Not sure if she’ll find her shoe bag in the CCA room or in the Lost & Found but I’ll definitely get her another spare pair since the Limelight pair broke.  

This will teach her a lesson to be responsible for her things and to always turn back and check before leaving a place. Apparently she thinks the 20pc nuggets is more important than her shoes. (then again if she left the nuggets behind, she’ll get a scolding from me too. 💸💸


The LEGO - dismantle into different parts 🤣 condition of the shoe. I didn’t know it was that bad. I even suggested her to put back the shoe parts and then drag that feet around. It’s totally beyond help. Thus she came into the car barefooted. 


No comments: