Sunday, February 12, 2023

Igard appt - timeline

First consultation with Functional Vision Evaluation tests 22nd June 22 @ 1pm

2nd consultation to brief me on what’s happening, how to help her and was given the letter to be submitted to SEAB on 14th July 22 @ 2.35pm 

After that explained to Dr Yap that we can’t start therapy as we are so pressed for time with tuitions 4x per week; school homeworks; tuition homeworks etc etc.. for now. I’m rushing to get the report for AA. But I will definitely will start her coz we need to help her, it will affect not only as a student but if she’s in the workforce as well. 

Fast forward to 5th Feb 2023 @ 2.57am I messaged them on how to book the sessions. I can’t remember which is the website to go to ๐Ÿ˜†. Messaged again the next day and they replied me : 


7th Feb 2023, Dr Yap asked me why I’m here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. I think they double booked the timing as what Dr Yap told me later, but no choice they had to attend to me since I’m already there and it’s not like I came without appointment. He did tests with her again and is happy with her progress. Even without therapy, with the prescribed $480 glasses he could see the improvement. Still she needs the effort to read but it’s definitely faster than before.
He told me to book the dates first. Aiyoh! That’s what I want to do right? I will need the appointments fixed and have it written down on the calendar. No need to tell me lor……
Will need to book 20 sessions with them, I only managed to book 10 first as I have no school time-table after March.  
First session booked on Valentine’s Day. I really hope 20 sessions is really all she needs coz it’s not cheap at all




No comments: