Sunday, February 5, 2023

元宵节

Last of CNY. As with tradition, I boiled the ready made peanut filled tangyuan on this day for the family. 

Everyone have their own way of eating this sweet round delicacy. 

Che-che’s preference with peanuts 

Lil’ one don’t really like all these glutinous rice snacks, but in order to eat this on this significant day she obliged with “ONE ☝️ ONLY!”


The adults prefer with ginger gula melaka soup. I’m nursing a phlegmy cough so all the more I want a hot soup with my tangyuan. Somehow I’m glad I’m off keto now, otherwise there is no way I can indulge in this now.  

 

                    ***************

Technically CNY not over yet but I’ve removed 3 decos, majority are still on the wall; sliding door; PES

Removed this cute rabbit deco on our main door. (This year I hung the leek inside the house at our door, removed it on the 3rd day coz it was giving off a bad yucky smell.)


Removed this in our dining area mirror. Lil’ one is relieved I removed this, she says this is ugly 😅

Washed the coffee table runner. Will be kept in the decorations storage box in bomb shelter for next year’s use 
 
Will do the rests tomorrow or day after. I need to 💤 now, really need to sleep away the irritating cough



No comments: