Monday, May 30, 2022

On This Day - 30th May #Reminders from FB#

30th May 2015

We are not Carnival Fun-fair people, we gave away tickets prior to this event. Girls don't play games at all. We had $30 worth + $1 Nanette Zehnder gave. Bouncy castle =$5, 3 bubble teas = $9 , Spaghetti = $5, Hotdog = $3, left with $9 which we desperately spent on $1 chocolates, $3 chips, $4 biscuits, $1 cream puffs.

Positive note, che-che enjoyed helping out today. The PV in-charge wanted to put her in bouncy castle at first then changed to Jumble sale. At first I said ok then I declined. "Later she sees her stuffs there." (Lil' one identified her items) Finally put to drink stall, assisting the PV whom I see every Fridays at the pool.

30th May 2015

She walked away from me. Looks like I'll get a "lost n found" announcement soon. I hope my girls don't go "jumble sale" tho! 3 boxes from me...their treasures are in there 😱



This PV must have a lot of enemies. So many adults trying to dunk him


A great huge turnout. The new students; newly graduated students ; the old students like me and the ....even 3rd generation sibei old old students. 

Bumped into ex-classmates here. And ...I did say I wanted to dump them here n go library for some me time right?? What the heck am I still here?

It was really sweet to see che-Che's 2014 graduating class came wearing their class T-shirts. Saw one teacher wearing hers too. If only we could get a class photo

给我们一点希望吧!


Very serious man! Her hands was jittery...said she wanted the prize.

Girl, you win n lose some. Most importantly is you enjoy yourself today...





30th May 2015

This was in the pack of croissant I bought. What came into your mind?

At first I thought it was the baker being funny..but then I realized it's the top part dough that wasn't rolled in properly n flipped out?

Then again, the packers packed them in??




30th May 2014

Tim sum for lunch. Yums!

30th May 2014

Girl n me listening to this.

I'm feeling so instrumental today. From piano to guitar to violin to duets n now this.

And crazy me had the crazy idea of picking up violin.

Haha! I think l'm under undue stress.







30th May 2013

Oh my! That older girl is irritating me with the Cat Song that the Choir sang in the concert recently. It's the M.E.O.Wwwwwww and the lil' one with her high pitch voice mimicking the meow sound. Argh! Give my ears a break

Footnote : and the comments that follows 
 


30th May 2012

Lil' one is so persistent, asked me to get her a kitchen set for a very long time. Now at ToysRus, she ran to find one was so disappointed when I said no. She kept yakking she wants blah blah, until I told her "u keep quiet for the rest of the time I may consider buying it for u." immediately she kept quiet. Can see she's trying really hard to compress all her words inside her n doing all the funny sign language. Haha! Poor girl! But at least I get my peace.

********

She's practicing extra hard on her own in her Shichida Linking Memory with no complaints. Now who's the idiot who told her she could hv her Kitchen Set tmrw? The earliest she could get it is on Friday. 
Oh man! She really love to own one. Sometimes I forget she's only 5 not 6.
 

Footnote : Yes, while I do agree I had to keep to my promise. Yet at the same time, I had to tell her the situation I was in and I can’t fulfill it the next day but on Friday. She has to learn to wait; and luckily she’s quite understanding and reasonable lah! She didn’t cry foul or throw tantrum when I explained to her.

 the comments left by friends


*******

30th May 2012
Lil' one has been bugging me for ballet class.

30th May 2011

I *silenced* Aricia when doing Maths addition today. Yay! Everytime she sees a sum, she'll yak " 7 + 3, 7 is bigger than 3, so I must add 3 (brings out finger) after 7 is 8,9,10." how much time is wasted?? N I told her she told the whole world all the answers.

Footnote : Years down the road then did I know that she has to verbally speaks out what she’s reading as well, she says she needs to do that. 

the comments left by friends 


30th May 2011

Yay! My blog's new design. Will need to figure out the rests of the htmls n dunno what nots.













No comments: