Friday, May 27, 2022

On This Day (27th May) - # Reminders from FB#

27th May 2012

One last look before we cut the cake. Awww...


A FEW MOMENTS LATER >>>

Ahhhh!!!!!! My bag was cut into half.


27th May 2019
Lil’ one came back with 2 books from school library. I caught a glimpse of the brownish text block (as I was driving so glanced back) and exclaimed “Wah! So old.” 
Che-Che immediately flipped the book “wah! they received this book in 1991. Mummy you’re still in the school right?” 
I feel so ancient suddenly. 
She likes the selection of books in the school, “very arts arts type. Even have Les Miserables”
I think I can donate my unabridged book to the school? 
#checheisgoingtoreadthebooktoo# 
#shehasntstoppedsingingandlisteningtophantommusic# #betshesgonnaaskmetogetthemusicscores# 
#itotihaveitmustcheckthebombshelter#

27th May 2020

Yippee! 
But in the midst of cutting ingredients , prepping dinner so will have to wait. 
#flowershappypill#
27th May 2021

Getting ready to sweat 💦 it out. That small space! 
Let’s rock n roll Dawn Zoe 👩‍👩‍👧‍👧


No comments: