Tuesday, May 10, 2022

お弁当

The third day I’ve packed food for lil’ one as she has exams. The school (this year) is really weird. They ask the Sec 2,4s and 5s to bring own empty container from home and pack food from canteen, then bring it up to the class to eat. Huh?!? So much time wasted and esp for lil’ one who gets excited so easily, it’ll take her time to cool down. 

I didn’t get to do it for her first paper on 28th April. Only started doing for 29th April, 5th May and 6th May so far. 

Didn’t get the pictures for the first two, didn’t think to do so then 😬. 

29th April (MT1, MT2)
I packed her requested soba which was really messy as the sauce spilled out as she opened the container. (I think I only used that cute doggie double layered container thrice in the whole bento life?😂) Luckily I told her to eat her noodles in the plastic bag I’ve packed for her into the cooler bag, she managed to contain most of the spillage in the bag. 
5th May (SS, MA1)
Fried macaroni was next on the menu and it goes into a medium sized thermos flask. With the time she saved from running up and down, she was able to have her meal in class, do some reading for next paper and even power napped. 
6th May (BIO, GEOG, MT LC)
The cute lil’ Duffy and Friends dumpling which I made in March serves as her snacks. She wanted something light as she has a longer break for lunch between her Geog and MT LC. 

So cute right? Lil’ one had some before and she likes the taste of the fillings. Of course lah! 很多工 into it and she puts more 调料 inside. 

Into this trusty bag

10th May (CHEM, POA2)
A repetition of her no-nutritional-value soba for her break. Requested by her. Oh well, makes my life. 
This time packed into two separate tight containers to prevent any liquid spillage, thus explained for this bigger and ehh.... childish Hello Kitty bag     


Does she feel embarrassed carrying this bag now? But I feel she must feel proud that this bag followed her since primary school days, those days when I did the cute cute bento for her.   

One last one bento on 30th May for her MT O’ Levels paper for this term. 
 

No comments: