Monday, May 30, 2022

First major exam 4 years later

30th May 2022 (Monday)

Is the first day of the school holidays and also the day of her GCE O’Levels Mother Tongue paper. I hope she can clear this paper so that we can concentrate on other subjects for the rest of her papers year - end.

After her last SA1 paper 2 weeks ago, it was intensive (I hope!) revision for Chinese and Chinese and Chinese alone. Yah, so much that she’s sick and tired of Chinese. Haha! Then please clear this paper and we can forget this subject. Oh wait! Still have 口试 and 听力  papers, so still not really done yet. 

For record purpose, her exam timing was :

Paper 1 - 0800hrs to 1000hrs
Paper 2 - 1100hrs to 1230hrs

It’s a short break between the papers, so the day before I made her her Caramel Machiatto and chilled in the fridge, ready to pour into the thermos flask this morning. 
Packed a small bread for her so she can spend the time relaxing instead. I added her favourite Ferraro Rocher. 


and lor soh mom wrote a lengthy grandmother story, trying to encourage her. I forgot to print those cards.
I must remember to do the borliao stuffs once again.

But hor….. I checked with her if she read the note. My hottie girl said she didn’t coz she was eating and talking to her friend 🤦‍♀️. Haiyah, all the checking dictionary was 没用的.


29th May (Sunday)

Yesterday, asked the man to help bring her ‘battery dead’ Baby G to the watch shop where he couldn’t get it done as no shop around. So I had no choice but to make a trip to Hougang Mall, asked lil’ one if she wanted to follow me. She did and took more than half hour break (well in fact longer than that as she took a break before dinner n during dinner). It’s funny that she only wears her watch 4 years later too! Hopefully, it helps to take some pressure off her as I also try to cheer her up (at the same time reminding her countless times to be careful in her work 😂. Mom is not of any good help I guess.) 


No comments: