Tuesday, May 31, 2022

On this day - 31st may #Reminders from FB#

31st May 2021

This colouring app is so addictive. The colours are so vibrant and I can't put down my phone coz l'm just so curious to see the final product.

My lil' mother aka lil' one told me that I chided her for being addictive to the phone n here I am holding onto my phone.

Yes mummy Aricia! I promise...I promise this is the last one for now.







31st May 2017

I learnt a new word today - incorrupt. (bodies that haven't decompose)

I used to think that the bodies I see in some churches are fake. Apparently they're not. This pic was taken in Geronimos Monastery.




31st May 2017

Both are my kids but they're so different. One choose to read while waiting for food; one choose to do nothing.



31st May 2015

Sad! Help! My lemon balm was like this the last time I saw it on Fri night.

This morning!!! Ok I promise I will not pluck your leaves.

Can't be I missed watering yesterday?

Wendy Low you need to perform CPR on my plants. I need your healing touch. How?

On happier note, my promegranate is thriving. I'm still struggling with my bougainvillea n lantana. Oh man! I do sound quite hopeless when it comes to gardening.





31st May 2015

l've so many things to do but I just want to lay in bed whole day…....so so so tired...


31st May 2014

@ Cedar Girls, che-che’s dream school



31st May 2012

5 sets LM recitation (250 cards) in 1:57mins. A little off her previous records of 1:40mins. Suppose to do in 2:30mins. Rather mouthful words this term.

She expects her kitchen set tmrw. Sigh....and I'm so lazy to go TM. I asked if I can buy it on  Sat morning after her music instead so I don't hv to make extra trip to TM, I throw in 2 packs of MM cards for her. But no...she nagged at me for "breaking your plomise!"

Footnote : I wasn’t trying to break promise, just wanted the rest. Do you know it’s really tiring to do chauffeuring job? 


31st May 2011

Aricia, my little vet. Hey! I can't see her ….

I wonder if she'll hv fun.









No comments: