Saturday, June 4, 2022

On This Day - 4th June #Reminders from FB#

4th June 2021

Tried 2 new recipes, something that is compliant for me. 

Hope they taste good


The fight with oil splatters. The smell of chilli made me cough. This better be worth the taste!



Was so excited to use the new food processor but it was a mistake as nothing was  blended, all ingredients got swept to the sides 🤣. Changed to my smaller blender attachment instead, finally got the paste I wanted 👍🏻


Yup! I planned to do both coz I need to fry the chilli paste. 
Messy kitchen to deal with later.


Next up, my otah. 
Been craving for otah but there’s nothing I can eat outside so decided to try and make it. 
The food processor did its job (finally!). I looked at the things I need to wash and clean later, then I wish I had a Thermomix. 
I thought it looked a lot but I only got 3 small containers. Freezed them n will try them tmrw. I hope I like this recipe.




2021

3rd June - this girl’s first day out of the house in 17 days! Muahahaha! 
Out for an hour 15mins, only about 40mins in the mall (the rest in the 🚗). Bought her bubble tea and walked around the quiet mall, most shops close early.
#shesabttogocrazy#






4th June 2016

I haven't been to the library here for a long time. Lil' one is not interested in the music section and went to the dance section. Borrowed 2 CDs for her, 2 music books. Would love to slowly go through the books, quite a rushed and noisy trip for me.


4th June 2016

We're on our way to join the revolution. 
Wait! Chiak first then revolt.




4th June 2015

The art of camouflage. Should hv covered her mouth! 
Nice basil. Wanted to give to neighbour but dunno who uses them. Then this girl started playing with the basil n lemon balm until all .... Aiyoh that troublemaker.

I hope I'm trimming correctly too. Keke!


4th June 2015

Shucks! Back to the night guard sleeping style again! Now coughing is back to square 1 - cough like siao. This is the longest time I'm sick man!

4th June 2014

All packed and ready to go












No comments: