Monday, June 20, 2022

On this day - 20th June #Reminders from FB#

20th June 2021

Nottie girl so sleepy …. and she’s finally wide awake now at 3! 

No fever nothing at all. So far only she and daddy took their first  💉(on different days tho). It’s a good decision that the man n I did not take 💉 together, only one man down at a time 🤣. 

Now thinking abt her second jab. should I send her to school. Somemore I chose a nice nice timing at 8.30am. This mummy is so bad.


20th June 2021

I think the plant flies 🪰   love 🎶

If I just sit in the couch, there's nothing flying about (not that I know of). BUT the moment I start playing the electone or piano, the bloody 🪰 keep flying around me.

#maybecozitisattractedtoTRASHmusic# #rhythmicflies##feelingbleh# #notplayinganymore#

20th June 2020

My grocery app never had so many sub-lists before.




20th June 2017

Nottie girl with her fav noodle. We haven't had this for ..2mths? 3mths?




20th June 2013

I'm just wondering how the opposite block residents can leave their windows so wide open. Don't they feel uncomfortable? My windows have been closed for many days, last evening after I got back home to a 190PSI reading, I closed up even that tiniest gap in the toilets.


20th June 2012

* added some photos to the Sydney & GC album



20th June 2012

I didn't get to go on those rides in Dreamworld and Movieworld. Pretty sad! No one to accompany me, and not nice to have MIL and hubby waiting.

Che-che asked me why do I like to take roller coaster rides. I like the thrill and should do it when I'm still young (though I'm not getting any younger too.). At least when I'm older and look back, I can say l've done it before.



Footnote written in 2021 : 

And I'm still waiting for one trip with daring che-che to Six Flags. I hope I don't hv to wait until I cannot take rides 🤮 anymore. But hor....now I dare not take front seat anymore. Heartbeat faster also 😂.

Go away covid, we want our lost US trip back.


20th June 2011

I had been wondering for weeks what stupid song my girls made up "我不会走看见的是..."

Now as I turn to look at the Chinese flashcards for Aricia, then I realized 8 characters r from there.


20th June 2010

Wah…...hubby told me that coming Tuesday is Bring Your Kids to Office day. Duh! And I've already planned a playdate for that day.


No comments: